Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What kind of badge would you get...

Started by PogoNutz,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I am enjoying my vacay, thanks.  I shouldn't be up and goofing on the computer at this hour.  I have to leave again early in the morning.  I am working on the Qwerty badge so that Max will stop busting on me.  The public hoofings are nonstop. I am one whipped little Badge Fairy Piggy.

Barbara

I was five ranks ahead of Max, by hand. I stopped and got badges for others and in the blink of an eye, he was 10 ranks ahead of me.  I set the auto and got the "cripes" error ten times, slowing my progress.  You never get that "cripes" error when you are watching the auto. (the cripes error has NOTHING to do with the auto, it is Pogo) I was in "mad dash vacay prep mode" and left the auto running with the fickle Mistress Pogo and came back and realised that I lost large blocks of progress.  Why, oh why, did I need to get the travel sized dental floss? I don't floss at home, who am I trying to fool?  The dental hygiene Gods mock me.

SexySagittarian

You have too much free time but I guess that is good.  Believe it or not, I have never watched Sopranos.  I feel like a loser...seeing the word BING reminds me of Friends. 

I've never seen the Soprano's either, and the word Bing reminds me of Bing Crosby....now I'm humming "White Christmas" ::) :)

rhino

Hey Barb get rid of that freaking Eagles avatar and go with a real winner...COWBOYS!!!

Homer

Quote from: rhino on October 22, 2005, 05:25:33 AM
Hey Barb get rid of that freaking Eagles avatar and go with a real winner...COWBOYS!!!

BAHAHA! I needed a laugh.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

Oh NOOOO, Not the Cowboys :o >:(    Hail to the Redskins! O0

Homer

Quote from: PogoSlave on October 22, 2005, 12:16:45 PM

Oh NOOOO, Not the Cowboys :o >:(    Hail to the Redskins! O0

ACK!  :o  :P

pogohatesme

Homer

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 21, 2005, 03:09:17 PM
I'll give you a slab of my victory cake if you don't mind green.

Barbara, I know you are still on vacy but when you get back if you still have some victory cake, can I have some :)

Go Eagles O0

(At least I now have one win for this week lol)

Barbara

The Guest of Honor is home for an hour and right back out the door.

PogoNutz

Ok, then put the victory cakey in the freezer and share when you get back :)

Barbara

Is this your way of telling me that it is ice cream cakey?  Gee, and me without a fork.

PogoNutz

lol.  Its ok, we went to Taco Bell and took a bunch of their sporks so we got that covered.  Of course, since you are back on vacy shortly, we still have time to find the napkins  (I'm thinking McDonalds napkins would go good with the Taco Bell Sporks) :)

Barbara

Jeffer

Is "spork" a verb?

Example: "The Chargers sure SPORKED that field goal attempt today".

I probably need my mouth washed out with soap after watching that.

PogoNutz

Hey, that was a thing of beauty and the return was icy on the cakey.

Seriously, I'll vote for the Chargers most of the time (despite their "bad" years and that whole contract deal dispute they had with the city) 

Jeffer

I've been a Charger's fan since I attended SDSU (otherwise known as Say Dudes, Surf's Up).  Even during the Ryan L... L...  Darn, I still can't say his name.

It's typical this season.  I'm sending a petition to the NFL to shorten the game by two minutes in the fouth quarter.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Jeffer on October 23, 2005, 02:40:30 PM
I've been a Charger's fan since I attended SDSU (otherwise known as Say Dudes, Surf's Up).  Even during the Ryan L... L...  Darn, I still can't say his name.

It's typical this season.  I'm sending a petition to the NFL to shorten the game by two minutes in the fouth quarter.

LOL they passed a city ordnance that anyone using the L word has to do a week on the highway cleaning project.  Luckily living is San Diego we don't have much of a problem with the ...ummm....little pieces of trees turning colors and falling to the ground.  Or with having to rake them into little piles of ...ummm...organic matter.   lol

BTW, now that the Chargers - Eagles game is over, I'll sign your petition :)

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on October 23, 2005, 02:19:06 PM
Is "spork" a verb?

Example: "The Chargers sure SPORKED that field goal attempt today".

I probably need my mouth washed out with soap after watching that.
Consider it done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview