Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Planning a Vacation

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Ok i am looking for suggestions to plan a vacation next year to the carribbean. Has anyone been to any of the islands there. I have been to cancun and the bahamas and i want something different.

Snarechick

Puerto Rico is a nice spot.  My uncle, a Navy Reservist (Seabees, bzz bzz!), went there in Sept. of 2001 with the Navy.  He was there for two weeks, said it was beautiful and brought back a lot of video and pictures.  Consequently, he was stuck there because of 9/11.

Haven't really ventured outside of Cancun myself.  Our family has a timeshare for a condo down there, so we just hang out there.  I wonder if Willma left it standing... :(

irisheyesRsmiling

i have been to st. thomas, cozamel, guadalupe,antiqua, and aruba.... if u need any info on these let me know. I cruise alot so, ive gotten to see alot of the caribbean,hagn.

PogoNutz

I've been to Barbados, Curacao, Aruba, and Puerto Rico.

I liked them all but think Curacao was my favorite.

While I am certain it has nothing to do with liking Curacao the best, they also have an Amstel Brewery where they let us poor sailors sample their beer, take a tour (where we got to play Wayne and Garth playing Lavern and Shirley), sample some more beer, buy stuff at their gift shop, sample some more beer, and um sample some more beer.  I've been told we had a great time ;)

janet

Why East Coast Mr Bill?  I would do the Panama Canal Cruise, go to Turtle Island or Bali and lay on the beach and get the $2.00 back massage all day long.

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on October 27, 2005, 07:07:09 AM
Why East Coast Mr Bill?  I would do the Panama Canal Cruise, go to Turtle Island or Bali and lay on the beach and get the $2.00 back massage all day long.

Very good choices as well.  I think Rhino was primarily looking for carribbean vacations but he can put these in the hopper if he decides to expand his vacation spots. :)

janet

Personally, I would go to Turkey, rent a sailboat, beat the pants of the boys in backgammon and drink uzo all day long. :D

janet

Noooo, the boys on the sailboat do all of the cooking and cleaning.  Can get one of those remote laptops to stay on Pogo so we don't miss out.  They can win a backgammon game in about 3 seconds.  We could have them do our badges for us.  O0

janet

lolol I'll call Steve West and tell him that I am his Mother because I used to live in Medford.  He will give us a couple of mil and we are on our way to Turkey.   :D

foxx

I would suggest taking a cruise...if it at all sounds interesting to you...they're not just for the elderly anymore!  I have cruised with Royal Caribbean 6x, and they are awesome. 

For just an island destination, I really liked St. Thomas (USVI) and Grand Cayman...7 mile beach is awesome.

Good Luck...and happy vacationing!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview