PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 07:26:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Badge Mobile

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

::).......only when pogo converts my tokens to real dollars

Betty Boop

yes real meat...........not spam..........hehehehe nite Barb ..im off to get some beauty rest.......i have a close up tomorrow.........lololol

christina

I'm confused. When I open the Mobile Badges Album, the bottom says "For more information on Pogo Mobile Cell Phone games, check out our Pogo Mobile game pages." When I click on the link it takes me back to Pogo's homepage. So where do I find more information??

TM6676

I asked about this in FAQ and recieved a repsonse that you have to buy the moble games from a participating cell phone shop, but they do not tell which ones.

missy

I have Sprint..so I was lookin on their website.  They have games that have a monthly fee of $2.99/month, which is prob (please im hoping not) what these games will cost. 

HOPEFULLY..it will be a one time fee plus membership since we already pay for membership. 

Blinkz

is there anyone who would help me get pogo mobile i could do there Texas Holdem poker gurantee badges for you if you help

Barbara

The Pogo Mobile badges take a long time to get, costing airtime, and hundreds of hours of play.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview