PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

CC71

rank 14 and with over 24,000 needed to move rank I think it's going to be a long while

helpmewin

I just purchased the auto since I don't get this game at all..........my question is this, does it work better on one planet vs another cause it seems to me as though it works for me on the heart planet but no others.   ::)

wildcat

rank 11 here   O0

last night i dreamed from a little green guy

jamez

StormShadow

i have a question.  has anyone else noticed that in the badge album after you get the first badge it will say you hve the rank 9 badge but not the rank 4 badge?

PogoNutz

StormShadow

ok good didn't want to be cheated out of a precious badge ya know.......lol   O0

PogoNutz

I just hope when they fix it they don't remove my precious ring (ur ah badges)  :o   lol

StormShadow

janet

Me too, there is no way I will ever get 24,000 crystal bombs.  Not in this life time.

pogohatesme

i'm still working on level 2....but i just had my 1st perfect game...not a big feat...but for me i feel like it is...cause i hate this game lol

StormShadow

::picks up his scissors and runs like the wind:::  Bring on those crystal bombs

StormShadow

ty, just don't tell my mommy i am running with scissors, i might get in trouble.................lmao

burning_bright25

I just got to rank 4.......i posted in the other topic that I finally understand this dam game LOL and now I actually:::gasp::: like it!

avs1roy33

I also like this game. I like it becuase its different for pogo.

CC71

well after finishing the 25,000 to make it to rank 15 pogo came back to reality and only 5,000 to move to rank 16.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview