PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFrog

Rank 7, First game I haven't bought an auto for (yet)..This game is way to addictive, usually I get bored really quick with pogo games. Kinda like insanity  :-[  you keep playing the same game over and over expecting things to change.Eventually it will you'll get a new rank. Now if I could just quit double clicking my mouse all the time I'll be ok  ;D

BigByrd

Quote from: CC71 on October 28, 2005, 07:40:01 AM
well after finishing the 25,000 to make it to rank 15 pogo came back to reality and only 5,000 to move to rank 16.

Rank 20 isn't much better.

jamez

pogohatesme

got my rank 9 badge a few minutes ago and decided to quit...i was starting to go cross-eyed looking at all those squares

jamez

im done with sweeper hit rank 24 this morning around 5am now i dunno what game to finish i have several unfinished games i need to finish lol anywho thx again barb O0

Blu

LoL Barbara, u can knock out pinochle for me!  :)

StormShadow

ugh just reached rank 20 in stellar...........wtf is pogo thinking with the rank numbers 17000 now to get to 21????  they must have been doing crack when they set this one up.  thank goodness for the glitch....

StormShadow

O I'm not giving up, just wanna know what they were smoking when setting the numbers for ranks.  lol

Jinx

Storm your more then welcome to get me passed rank 14  :P

StormShadow

ok you finish my last 4 ranks and i will do your rank 14  lmao

StormShadow

i got first badge in battle phlinx and gave up on it, too many getting mad at me for beating them  lol

Jinx

i have dial up  :'( no glitch gonna work for me ..........i dont think anyways.....gee i work tomorrow i have high speed there is the glitch still good?  ;D

Jinx

jamez

im willing to help somebody finish this game since i used medium & the glitch didnt take that long just wish somebody could do canasta or lottso for me i hate those games

StormShadow

use 3 bagger on canasta it is a good auto to get the badges done

Jinx

;) i finished canasta already 3 bagger is awesome!!

Desecration

Im sorry if this is a dumb question. i have heard a lot about this glitch but still cannot find what it is. Is it still availible?

Betty Boop

from what i can tell its gone....i believe Pogo fixed it this am during maintenance

winterangel

I just tried it too and it didn't work for me anymore. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview