PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:34:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo being strange?

Started by Chr1stoph3r,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chr1stoph3r

Is it just my computer or is pogo not allowing anyone to sign-up under the Guest Pass or Free Trial?. I keep getting an error page.. Or, Is there a limit on how many trial's/guest pass's you can use on 1 account?. I've used a 5 day guest pass, when that expired I got a 14 day trial.. But, Now that is expired and I can't get in Club Pogo!!!. I had my wife send me a guest pass, I've also had a few other's send me a guest pass.. I get nothing but a error page on pogo after I confirm my Username.. Anyone have any clue what is going on?

ClingFree

caroline196

you can only use 1 guest pass per name.once the trial period has ended you either have to sign up as a full paying member or otherwise use a new screen name with a new guest pass

RC

And the 14-day trial was something different from the normal 5-day passes, so each account could use the 14-day trial even if it had used a 5-day in the past. But after those are done, unless something else totally different comes along, you won't be able to play as a Club member for free anymore on that particular name.

twiggs381

Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out.. Ive just purchased all the cheats but im not sure on how to register it can anyone plzzzz help me on how to get them up and running,,,,,much appreciated  :-[

pogohatesme

They were having problems with it last week....I sent a guest pass to a friend who's never used one and he also was getting the error message when trying to use it

nascarrulz

twiggs381

thanks barbara i will go try it now,, i will let you know if i do it right lol ty :D

greenflash

Quote from: nascarrulz on October 27, 2005, 07:45:50 AM
Pogo being strange?

How can you tellĀ  ;D :D ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D That is the understatement of the year!!!!!!!!!    O0
Pogo is always strange.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview