PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:30:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squares Jackpot

Started by janet,

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

janet

In the prize section of Pogo.  There a couple of them.  I have never heard of this, have you?

janet

lol, you are so funny.  I wonder if it has anything to do with game rooms that are called "Square"?  There is one in Qwerty.  I don't have a clue either, but really thought you would.  :o

Country Lady

More than likely it is Qwerty it's self.  When you mouse over it on the home page,  the java script calls it squares.
I put one of the winners in my friends list and sure enough, it says the jp was qwerty.

bobby

it is qwerty i was in a room with a jackpot winner a few days ago >:(

C~M

OK...the j/p's must be a lie then because I looked at the list also and this is what I found.

10/19--$364.58
10/20--$184.52
10/24--$168.24
10/24--$450.44
10/27--$356.90

All of these were j/p's won in QWERTY.  Tell me how that could be so?  We know the j/p is reset to $50 after a winner and it takes a week to hit $100, so how is 2 j/p wins on 10/24 for over $100 possible??

This all seems fishy to me and Pogo has posted a very big catch 22 in my opinion by posting winners.

bobby

ClingFree

Doesnt the JP also grow depending on how many people play?   Not that Im sticking up for Pogo ... and not that I want a jp cuz Id never pass the audit    ???

janet

You figured out that it was Qwerty, (good work) wonder why they post it as squares. We are confused enough as it is from playing Pogo all day long.  Now how does a non-member get into a Qwerty room?

I think that is a few too many jackpots too.  If you ever watch the amount of the prize increase, it takes forever for it to go up a penny at a time.

LivingStrong100

wow odd name, squared for QWERTY lol

well i guess QQWERTY isnt that normal either...

number1pogocheater

Club Pogo jackpot winners get the x2 jackpot so its possible for someone to win over $100 right after someone else has just won.

janet

I don't know, it still seems like a lot of wins on one game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview