PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:39:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can Pogo really do this??

Started by mac,

Previous topic - Next topic

mac

Hello...been lurking here for awhile but finally had a question to break my silence.  Was reading over at another Pogo fan site & someone was talking how they got banned for using autos & asked how would they know. 
This other person replied, "They're very easy to detect. Pogo keeps very detailed logs and autos are easy to spot based on their click speed, game speed, win rate, and several other details."  This person also indicated that if you win money or prizes at a game you will not receive it if your account has ever used an auto, even if on different game & another time.

My question is this all true?  I'm just using the Jigsaw Detector to catch up on the puzzles & am very careful. Like I only due about 4 or so puzzles at a time & will stop the auto & let time run where I will finish the puzzle on my own. At least in my mind I am trying to stay unnoticed in that way.  Anyway whatcha all think?  Thanks!!   :)

Madonna

Pogo does ban people from using auto's...and I'm gonna tell you how. First off, there are folks in the game rooms that tend to have no life but to watch peoples token amounts. If you are advancing in tokens every few seconds, people tend to notice and report you. Second, people look at your stats to see how many games you have played. If you have played 1567 games per se and are still playing...chances are you are using an auto (so they perceive). Pogo does not keep records of every single persons progress...there are hundreds of thousands of people playing...so how can they? The only way, to my knowledge that you can get caught is misusing your auto's. You have to be careful how long you run them and how fast you run them. Chances are, the way these people are getting caught is by being reported from players in the game rooms. Then, they can ask you to submit a java log, that is, if you win a prize, and they can detect auto's that way. But as for playing normally and sensibly, I don't think there is a problem with you getting caught. I hope this helps. And welcome to the forum!

Blu

they ask for a java log? could you clear/alter in? im just bored and curious, not meaning to spark debate.

patandmegan

If a person disables a java log does it have any negative effects?  Just curious.

Pat

mac

knothead

janet

Open Internet Explorer
Click on Tools
Click on Internet Options
Click on Advanced
Scroll down and uncheck "Enable java log"
Click apply
click OK

Xx_MetallicA_xX

Thanks for the info, Apparently my Java log had been disabled this whole time.   :D

knothead

I looked also and I didn't even see a spot for enable java log so I guess I am ok.

Xx_MetallicA_xX

Tools> internet options> advanced tab> scroll down to category "Microsoft VM", second one down on my CPU.

knothead

Xx_MetallicA_xX

LivingStrong100

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview