Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by janet,

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

What are you giving for Halloween.  We bought 4 big bags of candy yesterday and it is almost gone now. Needed the sugar rush to install msvm.  But I had a better idea, thought we would give out cans of peas, spinach and greenbeans. Frozen ones might be better though, they would be oozing all over by time they got them home.  Kids will just come flying to our door when the word gets out.  >:D

Country Lady

No one come to our house  :D  But I always buy candy anyway, it's almost gone now

bobby

not many people go trick or treating by my house anymore , if someone does they get whatever is in the 2 foot deep bowl ;D

Mayhem

We have a few rugrats that like to do their rounds in the neighbourhood, then go home and switch costumes ... and go for round 2.

My bro spotting them last year .. but we're more than ready for them this time  >:D

I love how they will do ANYTHING to get more candy. My fav is still "my sister is sick at home and can't go out this year .. can i get a candy bag for her too?"

::)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

AdDn8187

We live in  small neighborhood where everyone know everyone so its a good safe place.. and I go with the old fashion treats for my little trickers... I will be making popcorn balls and homemade candied and caramel apples.. along with having the hot cider and some sugar cookies for pick me ups and snacks for the parants also.. (just to get ahead of the game the cider will have only cider and wont be the "good stuff" )

lilgreenfrog

Quote from: maxraven on October 30, 2005, 04:21:08 AM
I am giving out plastic bags and telling the kids they are space helmets >:D

LOL...you are so evil...gotta love it!

PogoNutz

Quote from: maxraven on October 30, 2005, 04:21:08 AM
I am giving out plastic bags and telling the kids they are space helmets >:D

Bwa hahahaha, you put the V in E Vil ;)

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on October 30, 2005, 04:04:13 AM
We live in  small neighborhood where everyone know everyone so its a good safe place.. and I go with the old fashion treats for my little trickers... I will be making popcorn balls and homemade candied and caramel apples.. along with having the hot cider and some sugar cookies for pick me ups and snacks for the parants also.. (just to get ahead of the game the cider will have only cider and wont be the "good stuff" )

ummm, homemade candied apples?  I'll be over as soon as have my old Casper costume enlarged.   hehehehe

janet

$160 on candy, Barb you have a serious problem and need an "Intervention".  So put all of that candy in a suit case and fly it over here on the sugar high you are on.   You could just dump it all in pile in the middle of your living room and jump in the middle of it.   ;D

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on October 30, 2005, 06:48:03 AM
You could just dump it all in pile in the middle of your living room and jump in the middle of it.   ;D

You haven't been over to her house lately have you?  It isn't taking up near as much space in the middle of her living room as when she first started  ;)

janet

ClingFree

Because I'm a single Mom - and take my lil ones trick or treating - I dont get to hand out candy, and I actually miss it, I used to love seeing what the kids dressed up as!

And because I'm a paranoid single Mom (Lol) - I actually take my daughters up to the local nursing homes to trick or treat. Its indoors, its dry, I dont have to worry about streets and cars - and the residents really get a kick out of seeing kids. I also like the girls being around all generations of people, they can learn so much. Usually the nurses and family members bring in the candy and help the residents pass it out. .... but reading these posts, I think we're gonna go to Barbara's house instead! So Barbara if you see a monarch butterfly and a fairy/angel/princess .. dont be shocked if they try to double dip  >:D

ClingFree

Lol sounds like mine too!  And I'll gladly share Halloween pics =)

Mayhem

Here are some intresting halloween links :

Carve your own pumpkin and send it as an E-card : http://www.theoworlds.com/halloween/

Halloween Hangman : http://www.dedge.com/flash/hangman/

Have fun!  O0

PogoNutz

Quote from: Mayhem on October 30, 2005, 11:43:57 AM
Here are some intresting halloween links :

Carve your own pumpkin and send it as an E-card : http://www.theoworlds.com/halloween/

Halloween Hangman : http://www.dedge.com/flash/hangman/

Have fun!  O0

Thanks Mayham!    O0 hehehe

AdDn8187

You are more than welcome to candied apples Mr. Bill... but I am not responsible for any broken teeth hehehehe... I watch alot of law shows needed to add this disclaimer... They actually turned out very good this year.. My daugther keeps eating the extra dribbles as hard candy.  We can't get the good ol' candied apples in this area all you can find is caramel even at the carnavals and fairs.  So its a special treat for all.  I'll make sure I set aside one soaked in Duff beer for ya also  ???

AdDn8187

OPPS  your not the Duff beer guy are you??? thats Homer... I have been spending too much time on the planet Terra. 

Mayhem

QuoteEven more interesting would be to allow Motely and I to come to your house for candy.

Comon down .. i have more selection that your local corner store    :)

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on October 30, 2005, 12:24:43 PM
You are more than welcome to candied apples Mr. Bill... but I am not responsible for any broken teeth hehehehe... I watch alot of law shows needed to add this disclaimer... They actually turned out very good this year.. My daugther keeps eating the extra dribbles as hard candy.  We can't get the good ol' candied apples in this area all you can find is caramel even at the carnavals and fairs.  So its a special treat for all.  I'll make sure I set aside one soaked in Duff beer for ya also  ???

Hooray Beer! (says the beautiful man)(standing next to a bottle of red stripe beer...hehehe)

Thanks for the offer of the candied apples and don't worry about the teeth.  I was thinking of having them gold capped anyway. :)

BTW, just found that they have a bunch of the red stripe commercials online at the redstripebeer.com website, including my favorite, the Ugly Man! commercial.  Not as tasty as Duffs, but hey, what is?  :)

Disclaimer, no animals were harmed in the creation of this post.

P.S.  Not to worry, I've never turned down a Duffs either.  Just don't tell Homer, I might have to share my candied apple with him ;)

Mayhem

QuoteLol, now all we have to do is come up with some costumes.  Any ideas Motley?

I sure hope one of you chose the "naughty nurse" costume  >:D

Actually, any of these will just fine too : http://www.buycostumes.com/productgridview.aspx?pCatID=AdultCostumes&cCatID=AdultSexyCostumes

O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview