Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by janet,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

I thought the tinkerhell was kinda cute .. not exactly wearable, but umm .. well it gets a point across?

pogohatesme

Quote from: Mayhem on October 30, 2005, 12:48:11 PM
QuoteLol, now all we have to do is come up with some costumes.  Any ideas Motley?

I sure hope one of you chose the "naughty nurse" costume  >:D

Actually, any of these will just fine too : http://www.buycostumes.com/productgridview.aspx?pCatID=AdultCostumes&cCatID=AdultSexyCostumes

O0

haha my bf has now seen that page and has put in his request for me to go as Zorra lol

Mayhem

Please send any and all pics to *cough* ken@pogocheats.net  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Roseybud333

I took my 4 year old to pick out a costume and she chose a Care Bear. She saw the pink cheer bear and her eyes lit up like a christmas tree!!! Not gonna dress up my 3 month old up this year. . . It's wayyyyyyyyyyy to cold here for her to be out!!

ClingFree

So today I got a box from my .. do I call ex in laws .. outlaws?  Anyways!!!

They sent a box of Halloween fun stuff to my lil ones .. Halloween theme note pads, pencils, all that good stuff .. plus  Reeses Peanut Butter Cups .. Omgosh I'm in heaven!

ClingFree

Oh Im that Martha-Mom who makes the kids write notes, and sends a picture of the kids "enjoying" their present .. we have alot of out of town family, I figure its the least I can do when someone is thoughtfull enough to send us a present. 

She wasnt so much of a Monster .. Almost wish I would have picked one of her other 6 boys instead .. LOL

ClingFree

We had to cut it short - The fairy princess wasnt feeling well, you really dont wanna know what happened =\

pogohatesme

Quote from: ClingFree on October 31, 2005, 05:23:53 PM

We had to cut it short - The fairy princess wasnt feeling well, you really dont wanna know what happened =\

must be something going around...my mom said that my lil sis was sick all day yesterday and today with the yuckies.....was miraclously better in time for trick-or-treating though lol

ClingFree

Quote from: Barbara on October 31, 2005, 09:27:55 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on October 31, 2005, 05:23:53 PM

Thank you so much for the stunning pictures of your angels that you sent to me. Your daughters are truly dazzling.  I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw the photos.  I just had to go and sneek a peak at them again.  They remind me so much of my two daughters.  It is so obvious to me from the photos that you have two terrific, well taken care of and wonderful children.  Thanks for being a great, loving and attentive parent.  You will be rewarded when they pass these traits on to their own children.  You should be proud, as I am proud of you.

As you know, by being a parent also, that is probably one of the hugest compliments I ever could have received. Thank you very much, from one Mom to another!  <grabs for a tissue>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview