Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge problem

Started by busterssugar,

Previous topic - Next topic

busterssugar

butch1286

pogohatesme

I thought maybe it was just a way to get everyone's attention to read the post.......isn't it kinda like that boy who cried wolf lol

pogohatesme

pogohatesme

doesn't matter what castle....any castle makes me think of White Castle and those greasy little burgers  ::)

bobby

PogoNutz

ummm, I'll take a dozen.

Never tried those until I was stationed in Great Lakes several years back, but they sure were good :)

pogohatesme

haha we affectionatly call em "Sliders"  lol so much grease they slide right down your throat and out the other end lol...my bf is from FL and the 1st time we went there he thought they were the best and ate a 12 sack by himself lol spent the next hour in the bathroom lol

ClingFree

I must confess .. they are one of my very serious weaknesses. The grocery store ones just arent the same. I lived in Detroit for several years, and couldnt drive past one without my tummy rumbling .. or was it grumbling?

Roseybud333

Ohhhhhhhh when ur coming home from the bar at 4 a.m. with serious munchies and then all of a sudden what do u see? A big castle shaped building with a sign that says 24 hours. Oh am I in heaven? Could there possibly be anything open right now? Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! It's White Castle with their tasty burgers and frosty drinks!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy! ;D

BoredNItaly

LOL in the south they are called ROACH BURGERS

Roseybud333

:o. . . . .lmao remind me not to eat White Castle in the south

Notquitecherry

lol I was a manager at white Castle about 5 years ago.  And believe it or not The one I worked in was the cleanest fast food place I have ever seen.  Love them course cant get them now closest I have is a place called Krystials and I hear its just not the same.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview