Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trick or treat

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

trick or treat, smell my feet give me something good to eat!

Happy Halloween ya'll!!!

Gerald

Monkey

I'm starting to get scared , it's 5:00 my time and still nobody here , LOL , I spent $150 on candy since we're expecting from 200-250 kids. Usually we have at least 40 by this time LOL.

Gerald

;D You could always ship it to me FedEx I don't mind honest. >:D

bubblegum

My husband bless his heart, went to walmart and bought 150 bucks worth of candy and we have had a lot of trick or treaters.

Monkey

LOL I'll just return it if it doesn't all go. . . but after I have my share of the candy  :P

Okay , I am seriously scared , still nobody. But on 2nd thought , I'll get my money back if nobody shows  ;D

bubblegum

or you just could give it all to the local food bank

lori

LOL, i'm stingy, i save all the left over *generic* (non-halloween looking) candy and use it in stockings at Christmas. :D

pogohatesme

Support Your Local Dentist and pass out the good stuff lol

Monkey

Monkey

Grrrr. Okay , I'm new to the neighborhood (just moved) , ask a neighbor how many kids to expect they say "anywhere from 200-250" Were the TRYING to sabotage me?  >:( We only got like 60! LOL

pogohatesme

lol I got about 25-30 kids last night...the funny thing is.....I didn't have candy and didn't havea porch light on lol.  When I was growing up we only went to the houses that had porch lights on....has that changed lol

huggybear

lol 200- 250! try over 300 kids in 2 1/2 hours.  we went thru 16 bags and each bag had 75- 100 pieces in it. 

ClingFree

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 01, 2005, 05:00:22 AM
lol I got about 25-30 kids last night...the funny thing is.....I didn't have candy and didn't havea porch light on lol.  When I was growing up we only went to the houses that had porch lights on....has that changed lol

No it hasnt changed - its still the "rule" .. only houses with porch lights on -  The weather last night here was perfect for trick or treating, it was warm and clear - the rain didnt settle in until just before 8, which for us, is when youre supposed to stop anyways.

underdog

I pulled down the shades and turned out the lights.  Jumped into my car and went away.  8)

janet

We did give the grean beans and peas.  Kids loved it and so did the parents.  They got candy too, but some of the kids actually took the vegies. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview