Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Pass Still Works

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

HollyDazed

Just tried out the link to the 14 day pass plus 50,000 tokens and it still works even though it was supposed to be over on October 31st.   ::)

skygirl

Please post the link. My mini needs to go shopping!

RC

I'm not sure what link you are talking about.. when this first came out, I posted a link to it and I went back and tried that and the page comes up but you cannot click where it says to redeem the pass, they took that option away.. and it expired on Oct. 11th, and it was the same back then cuz I know I tried doing it passed that date but couldn't. This is the same page that is still up in the Pogo Shtick Newsletter for Oct., page comes up but there is nothing to click on.

Make sure you are using a link for a free pass where you do not have to sign up with personal information like your credit card number.. if you do that, then you really are signing up for the Club, and it will charge you on your credit card after the free trial expires unless you inform them to cancel it before then. The other 14-day pass, with the 50,000 tokens, worked just like a 5-day pass where all you had to do was sign in with a screenname and that's it, and when it expired, you didn't have to do anything else, you would just revert back to a regular Pogo name.

snatcher

Quote from: HollyDazed on November 01, 2005, 07:21:08 AM
Just tried out the link to the 14 day pass plus 50,000 tokens and it still works even though it was supposed to be over on October 31st.   ::)

yup it still works for me too

HollyDazed

Ok, I definitely got the link from here - somewhere.  (I've been searching for it but so far no luck.)  This one was supposed to expire on 10/31.)  I have it marked in favorites on my work puter but I'm home sick today.  I will try it out again tomorrow morning when I get back to work and will post it if it works or post a 'sorry' if it doesn't work anymore.

HollyDazed

ElectricFingers22

does this affect anything if you are already a member?

Go Cavs!

it does not work if you are a full club member. it wont mess up your subscription even if you tried it. I remember i posted the link of this free 14 days and it got deleted.

RC

I never even saw that one before, obviously it was tied in with The Sims 2 somehow, whereas the other one wasn't. Since it was to expire at the end of Oct., it probably won't last too long until Pogo finally figures it out and does something about it. Thanks for posting the link, better take advantage while ya still can.

HollyDazed

I think maybe they stopped it cause I used it again last night.  Sorry.

janet

Go Cavs!

Not to worry. I believe Pogo has another one someplace. Different link that is. We'll see. I will post it if i can find it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview