This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Level 15 Steller

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Question for you BADGE HOGS....who will remain nameless..COUGH COUGH  i have a question for you people. I reached level 15 in steller and it says i have to get 24000 crystals!!!!! is this right????

greenflash

I am done with this one. Not finished but...DONE.  It just wants too many crystals and I'm bored and annoyed with it. It can keeps it's little fake crystals.   >:(

I have to give lots of Kudos for the maker of the auto. It works like a charm. SO does the Glitch...you geniuses you!!!   O0 O0

SexySagittarian

Quote from: rhino on November 01, 2005, 02:13:30 PM
Question for you BADGE HOGS....who will remain nameless..COUGH COUGH i have a question for you people. I reached level 15 in steller and it says i have to get 24000 crystals!!!!! is this right????

I believe that level 14 is the level you are referring to Rhino, and yes it does have 23,000 crystals. It gets better at level 15 (5,000 or 6,000 crystals ) if I remember correctlly and then level 20 has 17,000 crystals. Those seem to be the 2 worst levels :o

rhino

Ah ok thanks i thought there was a problem...thanks

buck123

either way to get all the ranks u have to get 128000 crystals......

DoubleOscotty

PogoNutz

Just a thought but isn't the glitch still working?  If so and you decide to take too long a break it will take twice as long to finish this later.  I made the mistake with the Word Jong glitch of thinking it would be around forever so only got up to the next badge with it.  I am very sorry now because that game takes forever and it is even worse knowing that every time I play it I remember having the glitch available and not having taken full advantage of it.  I didn't make that same mistake with the RRSS glitch, and didn't with this one either. 

Of course, if you aren't worried about getting ALL the badges, nevermind ;)

Luckily the auto for Word Jong is awesome, it is just a long game. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview