PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:00:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies Easter Egg code?

Started by kahloominatee,

Previous topic - Next topic

kahloominatee

on the pogo site, in the interview with one of the producers he says to the following question:

Are there any "Easter Eggs" in any of the games you produced? If so, where are they and in which games?

We usually don't have the download space to put in any real big Easter Eggs. I can tell you that if you hit a secret key combination, you can see the Squelchies without any clothes on, though.

Not that I care.. but one.. anyone know that code? and two, why in a family orientated website like pogo would that be allowed? Furthermore, why would he admit to it? lol

C~M

Ok, if you read the whole article, you would notice the the interviewer person, which is also a Pogo employee, states Now now! You and I both know there is no such thing as a naked Squelchie. Rumors like that could result in the mass hammering of many keys, and ultimately the untimely demise of many keyboards! So let's be clear: there are no naked Squelchies anywhere. Now that we've cleared that up, what's your favorite thing about working for Pogo™? , which means that he was just saying something to get our attention so we will try anything to find a glitch and end up being caught for using it...lol

kahloominatee

RC

It was just a joke, he was kidding.. the squelchies don't even wear clothes as it is, so they are already technically naked.

sleauxmeaux

Umm.. it's ctrl-alt-shift-9-1-~-F7-=-N-6-B-PgUp-Flurp :D

pogohatesme

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on November 02, 2005, 09:59:20 PM
Umm.. it's ctrl-alt-shift-9-1-~-F7-=-N-6-B-PgUp-Flurp :D

Now is the last part of that......are those the letters F-LU-R-P or is that the special Flurp key located on the bottom of my computer lol

wildcat

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview