PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 11:22:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is any one willing to help with Mobile badges????

Started by Devash,

Previous topic - Next topic

Devash

HI eveyone i just have a questiong if you don't have Pogo Mobile and some else does can the other person get the badges for your name??? If so can anyone here with pogo mobile help me with my badges?????

SaintHiρρo

Yes, if you don't have Pogo mobile on your phone but someone else does have it, they can get the badges for you.

Devash

bobby

Devash

Well i dunno all of em i guess just try to get as many as you can  ;D please i would really appreciate it if some one could so anyone?

Snarechick

My hats off to those willing to take on someone else's mobile badges....I just finished 21, have two left in Tri-Peaks, and two left in Poppit....my thumb hurts. :o

BoredNItaly

I agree We are stationed overseas and cant get the pogo mobile over here so if anyone would like to help me out on any game I would Love it and could send you something from here as a token for hellping me out just email me

Fluffy756

Oh Is anyone willing too do it for me please be happy to give you something for it also.... PM

Fluffy

BoredNItaly

Thanks.....I hated to ask but didnt hurt...... :-[   Teehee I will look on the brighter side we are scheduled to leave here in 6 months back to the states  The first thing I will do is get my CELLPHONE   LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview