Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ReRuns GRRRRR

Started by bratsbemykids,

Previous topic - Next topic

bratsbemykids

Does anyone know why they are running reruns of Lost and Desperate Housewives and a few others....isnt the new season of tv supposed to start, lol.....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

They did that with CSI a couple years ago on like the 2nd or 3rd new night of the season.  They didn't want to compete with something on another channel.  That was when I stopped watching CSI live but would either DVR it or get it on DVD after the season was complete.  (Of course, this was after I fired off an email to CSI complaining of staying up late and not getting the show I was waiting for).  :)  Naturally, this was before I started hanging around here and missing out on sleep anyway.  lol

Oh yea, and they are mean  :P

bratsbemykids

I know..... :'(

I hate all these networks, they get you hooked on a show and then BANG!!!! they leave you hanging with things that have already been.....

SaintHiρρo

If I'm not mistaken, aren't November suppose to be "Sweeps Month"? If so, there should be new episodes hopefully coming back soon. You can always check those channels websites to find out when they're coming out with new shows.

HollyDazed

I guess I assumed the reruns were on due to the World Series.  But someone should tell them the Series is over now.  (lol)  Just goes to show you that you should never 'assume' cause it makes an ass out of u and me.   ;D

Snarechick

They are also running reruns on Saturday nights because Saturday programing for the big three (NBC, ABC, CBS) has become "hard".  November is indeed sweeps month, but it seems like it has been swept under the rug. :(

It's kind of like all of the remakes you hear on the radio these days from "top" singers.  To me, that just shows a complete and utter lack of creativity.

janet

The first three months of the new season is always reruns.  Then the give us one month of the new shows, then back to three months of reruns before they all go on hiatis.  This is why we have pogo.  :D

avs1roy33

House came back this week, and that's pretty much all I care about in the TV world.

Gerald

Quote from: avs1roy33 on November 03, 2005, 04:04:05 PM
House came back this week, and that's pretty much all I care about in the TV world.
Amen to that I was starting to have withdrawls

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview