PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 05:45:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

E-Mail for Pogo?

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

Hi,

I got a notice from pogo that my credit card needed to be updated to continue "Club Pogo" (this is true).

However, if I click on "my account info" I get a message telling me the URL is invalid.  I tried the question link, and got the same message "URL Invalid).

I DO NOT WANT to lose all my tokens and badges.   PLEASE someone help me -- is their an e-mail address that I could manually type in to get to Club Pogo????

Thanks much....anxiously awaiting your replies :P

BigByrd

Go to the account tab on the home page, click on view subscription information, then you can change it from there

PogoNutz

Lady,

Here is the path to my account setting:

On the main club pogo page click the button that says Account
Under my games account to the right of my screen name there is a link that says View your subscription info
Clicking that gives me two choices, Billing info or Subscription info
Under Billing info I can update my credit card, under Subscription info I can change my billing method.

Is this any help?  

LadyDi

Thanks, but I DID that. 

As soon as I click on my account, I get the notice "INVALID URL".....it won't take me to the account/billing page.

Same thing happened when I tried to send an e-mail from the "Question Page" -- INVALID URL

I wonder if one of you might try to access the "My Account" page and let me know if it is a pogo problem or a just a BIG problem for me :'(

Thanks

PogoNutz

Try logging out of Club Pogo, then log back in.

BigByrd

Quote from: LadyDi on November 05, 2005, 10:46:25 AM
Thanks, but I DID that. 

As soon as I click on my account, I get the notice "INVALID URL".....it won't take me to the account/billing page.

Same thing happened when I tried to send an e-mail from the "Question Page" -- INVALID URL

I wonder if one of you might try to access the "My Account" page and let me know if it is a pogo problem or a just a BIG problem for me :'(

Thanks

I got to my account just fine.

ClingFree

It worked for me also ... and if it takes a couple days in between - dont worry you wont lose your badges and tokens (As long as you eventually re-subscribe with your original name)

LadyMystik

As ClingFree mentioned, you won't lose your tokens or badges. For financial reasons, I had to quit Club Pogo a while back, but when I returned, I still had all of my badges from before. :)

Snarechick

If all else fails, just call them.  I believe someone had posted the number on here once, and I'm sure you could find it through the website. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview