PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need everyone's help!

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 04, 2005, 02:45:31 PM
... if you shop while you have certain "big' items they may be accidently missplaced out of your shopping cart while your back is turned.. hehehe...
That wasn't me...Nobody saw it...You can't prove it :P

pogohatesme

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 04, 2005, 02:45:31 PM
get a thurmose of coffee or stop by your local Big Foot for a big gulp cup..

Don't drink too much lol or you'll have to pee and lose your seat lol....or just pee yourself and no one will want to stand next to ya lol

Snarechick

Excellent, thanks. 

I had to work the week before Thanksgiving-January 2nd two years in a row for Mervyn's.  I was out on the floor for the "Push and shove with your screaming kicking kids so you can all fight for a free .99 cent snowman bobble head and then tear items off the shelves and make a huge mess".  To me, everyday was Black Friday lmao.

Are Walmart was just overhauled and turned into a Super Walmart, it was open 24 hours before this...but that's good to know.  I can just camp out on a bean bag for a few hours while I "test it's durability" next to electronics. ;)

As for things being misplaced while my back is turned- that is why I take my mother.  She may be paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheelchair, but she has that hot latin temper.  If anyone so much as LOOKS at the goodies in my cart, they hands will be gone! :D  She's so full of s***, no wonder we get along so well haha!
Mmm....greenbean casserole

AdDn8187

Note to self:   Don't shop for "limited supply items" in same walmart as Mr. Bill  ;)

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 04, 2005, 04:17:59 PM
Note to self:   Don't shop for "limited supply items" in same walmart as Mr. Bill  ;)

see :)

Ah ha, but I am a secret shopper.  You'll never know where I'll pop up

crankycook

Good luck to all who will be camped out at their local Wal Mart on Black Friday. Thank goodness, i will not be working that Friday, for the first time in years, lol. I will not be anywhere near Wal Mart, shoot i won't go there on the weekends let alone Black Friday, if i need something, i usually go around 3 or 4 in  morning, no rude ppl to contend with, no waiting in the checkout line, just in and out, real quick lol, good luck all, hope you all get what you are looking for

AdDn8187

I'm with you cranky.. I'll be as far away from Wal-mart as possible on Black Friday, and I also avoid it on weekends, and also go early mornings, in and out with no hassle.   Besides all my Christmas shopping is done  :D.  I am sure we will find things here and there to pick up to add to the massive piles but if Christmas was tomorrow i'd be all set.  I will go out on Black Friday but most likely to the Mall only because I enjoy getting a pretzel and drink and sitting on a bench watching all the ppl with panic on their faces (yeah I have a sickness) hehehe. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview