PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:32:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Check Your Driver's License

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along.

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was. . . picture and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights?

I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same...

Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Admin edit: Sorry BigByrd I removed that link in the interest of our members security. When going to that website I received a suspicious website warning. Website links should be approved by a forum admin before posting. This is for your protection.

PogoNutz

It was a little distressing to see my file.  The only good thing to come from this is that because it was my typical bad photo, it makes me look better than I do in real life :)

Snarechick

Do you mind PM'ing me that website, BigByrd?  We've already had one instance of identity theft in this household, I would like to curb a future event if possible.

What cracks me up is when we went to purchase our new car last October (2005).  It red flagged my name and my mother's name on the application like no tomorrow.  You know, because someone from Brazil who's a terrorist and has the same last name but, 30 years older than me and 8 years older than my mother, living in a country way the heck away who most likely does not work for GM or as a musician, could very well be the both of us at the same time.  We had to call the federal government to clear all of that up.

Gotta love it. ::) >:(

pogohatesme

BigByrd

Quote from: Snarechick on November 04, 2005, 04:14:00 PM
Do you mind PM'ing me that website, BigByrd?  We've already had one instance of identity theft in this household, I would like to curb a future event if possible.

What cracks me up is when we went to purchase our new car last October (2005).  It red flagged my name and my mother's name on the application like no tomorrow.  You know, because someone from Brazil who's a terrorist and has the same last name but, 30 years older than me and 8 years older than my mother, living in a country way the heck away who most likely does not work for GM or as a musician, could very well be the both of us at the same time.  We had to call the federal government to clear all of that up.

Gotta love it. ::) >:(

It was just a cute joke.

ME4SPADES_

PogoNutz

Quote from: BigByrd on November 04, 2005, 04:51:37 PM
It was just a cute joke.

You mean to tell me that I didn't get better looking on my drivers license?  Rats!

ME4SPADES_

ok Mr Bill time foe the kitty to go and find u how long do you think she has to count to find u  ;D she is getting tried playing hide-in-seek so tell her she can come find you ok lol that is a cute pic

PogoNutz

Quote from: nightperson on November 04, 2005, 05:09:03 PM
ok Mr Bill time foe the kitty to go and find u how long do you think she has to count to find u  ;D she is getting tried playing hide-in-seek so tell her she can come find you ok lol that is a cute pic

Thanks, I was googling Bill pictures and she just kinda wandered in and made herself at home.  I don't know what she's gonna do when I go on vacy.   lol

ClingFree

Okay Im embarassed ... because I actually thought that was Mr Bill's badge count .. the whole hide and seek never occured to me!   :-[

cranky

PogoNutz

Quote from: ClingFree on November 05, 2005, 04:28:06 AM

Okay Im embarassed ... because I actually thought that was Mr Bill's badge count .. the whole hide and seek never occured to me!   :-[

Don't be embarassed because things are always as they seem... or, aren't always as they seem... or, are sometimes, but not at othertimes, as they seem, or....lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview