Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aol / Pogo

Started by S113H,

Previous topic - Next topic

S113H

I am going to cancel my aol account next month, the only reason I am waiting is becuase my Pogo fee will go through next month and what I want to know is if I cancel my aol acct after my pogo fee goes through am I going to have to pay the difference (from the aol discount) Did that make sense to anyone?

Snarechick

Hmm, I didn't know there was a different fee for AOL users- you learn something every day!  You may want to e-mail or call up Pogo to see what they have to say, that would answer your question directly.

Blu

SaintHiρρo

I had AOL and I cancelled it in May. My Pogo account wasn't scheduled for renewal until Sept. When it came around, I only got charged the AOL rate of $19.95 so go ahead and cancel. You'll be fine!

Madonna

I'm on AOL and I would be glad to pay the difference. I too am cancelling soon, mainly due to getting knocked off a lot on weekends and their customer service personell not knowing their bononkuses from a hole in the ground. I just have one question...are there any ISP's that have better/less inexpensive service? If so, please let me know...I'll gladly switch!!! Thanks ~M~

bobby

if you use aol with pogo can you only get the aol badge?

Bissel

bobby

Roseybud333

Quote from: bobby on November 07, 2005, 07:43:59 PM
just a badge with the aol guy on it

yes that is if u go thru pogo thru aol with out having club pogo

RC

That's not really a "badge" in the same terms as the badges Club members get. That is to signify AOL users who can play the Club games, but who aren't Club members.. anyone who is a Club member, whether using AOL or not, obviously would get everything associated with it, including all the normal badges and other stuff.

Roseybud333

bobby

all the aol pogo  members always travel in swarms and ruin your lottso game

pogohatesme

Quote from: bobby on November 07, 2005, 07:49:12 PM

Not just lottso...I've seen their swarms ruin lots of other games too.....never could figure out why they should get to play in the club rooms just for using AOL....oh well....

and for the record....I've NEVER gotten a big mac that looked that good....mine are always sloppy and fallin over lol

C~M

OK, if you are a Club Member, then play in the Member Only rooms, the AOL/Non-Club members that have the running AOL guy can only play in the non member rooms.  Of course this is just for the "Club" games.  lol :-[

bobby

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 07, 2005, 07:51:51 PM
Quote from: bobby on November 07, 2005, 07:49:12 PM

Not just lottso...I've seen their swarms ruin lots of other games too.....never could figure out why they should get to play in the club rooms just for using AOL....oh well....

and for the record....I've NEVER gotten a big mac that looked that good....mine are always sloppy and fallin over lol
i don't think anyone has ever gotten a big mac this perfectly made

Madonna

Every time I eat a big mac, I end up getting the trots...just thought I'd share ::).

pogohatesme

beanie

You need to make sure that if you use your aol as a pogo sign in and you cancel aol that you can keep your sign in for pogo-  I thought I read it somewhere on pogo about that subject- you should probably check.

HollyDazed

That really is the prettiest Big Mac I've ever seen. :D

RC

Quote from: beanie on November 07, 2005, 08:04:12 PM
You need to make sure that if you use your aol as a pogo sign in and you cancel aol that you can keep your sign in for pogo-  I thought I read it somewhere on pogo about that subject- you should probably check.

Your Pogo screenname is just that, it doesn't matter that it's also your AOL ID.. you can sign into Pogo with your screenname whether it's your current AOL name, or a former one. I had AOL quite awhile ago, and that's how I first found Pogo.. after I cancelled it, I went back to Pogo and just signed in with my old name, mainly cuz that name already had a good token amount on it, I didn't want to have to start over. Pogo and AOL may be related in business, but user names are not exclusive between them.. meaning if you cancel AOL, that AOL name would be lost to you in Pogo.. it wouldn't be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview