Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Xbox question

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Has anyone ever tryed the sites on the interent that say you can get a free xbox?  Im not sure if its a scam or not...Im trying to get one for my daughter for christmas.  This year she will be 9 and my mother promised her she would get her one this year.  But she passed away and I would love to try to get one and put it under the tree from her guardian angel...anyway dint mean to go into all that, but just wondering if any one has ever done one of those things and actually gotten it....
Thanks

jamez

99% of the time u go to any of those sites saying you won a brand new xbox , xbox 360 , psp , ps2 or ps3 is a scam & all they do is steal your personal info & start spamming you , unless its a drawing then go for it

Notquitecherry

the ones i have seen always say you won a free (whatever) then when you click on it you have to either sign up or order from at least 2 of their sponsors.  If it sound to good to be true ......................It probably is.

bubblegum

go to walmart or target or bestbuy and just buy her one...it will save you a lot of hassle

Homer

I don't know anyone who has actually gotten one of these so called "free" machines.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

you'll end up paying more than what an xbox costs

^LavaMan^

This is not true try http://www.anything4free.com  Ive gotten a free xbox 360 it only cost me around $10 you have 2 signup for an offer aka free trial of something is usually the best way to go and then get X amout of friends 2 sign up on the site and complete an offer as well!!! Ive gotten a free notebook a free desktop xbox360 3 free ipods!!!

The best network 2 use and get free stuff is http://www.freepay.com formally known ad the gratis network!!! The credit fast (credit is where you do an offer)

GL and Happy Freebieing!!!

Lava

Snarechick

I don't know about the whole " sign up for ____ and get your friends to sign up" deal.  If anything, it just annoys me that people send me those links like I have nothing better to do than that.

Everything else I've seen, you have to complete an offer from three groups.  Some of the crap is outrageous and you (as mentioned) would end up paying more for those completions than you would to buy the free item.  Even at that, you don't know these people from Adam and who knows if it's legit and you will recieve it.

Avoid scams, avoid annoying your friends, and avoid the possibility of identity theft- go buy it.

DEANY

if your looking to save some money try ebay sometimes you can get really good deals

renco423

yeah, they do normally put u thru 3 or 4 groups of offers on which u have to participate...like page 1 will offer 10 things and u have to sign up for 1...then page 2 will offer some things and u have to sign up for 2...i went thru the whole kit and kaboodle once just to see what they were offering on the last page and it was 2 choices of which u had to sign up for 1....one of those things was a cruise vacation for something like $1000 and the other offer i don't remember, but it was just as outrageous.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview