PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:39:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

...My opinion

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

ipogoallday

I play ice hockey...and it was our first game.  They played this song, and i think it is the best song to play before any sports game.  O0 http://www.geocities.com/ystradband/finalcountdown.html (Yes it's an html link, but it's a link to the lyrics and the song plays in the background .. the midi even)<<song

Homer

I believe VH1 had this ranked as the worst song of all time.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ipogoallday

=o stupid vh1 lol.  It may not be the best song to listen to, but it definately is a great game kickoff

Snarechick

Maybe if you heard it a couple of times a year....but when you're warming up for basketball in three different leagues for six years, have played it or conducted it for a pep band for ten years, and have heard it at football games for eight years....I think I could do without it. ;)

Ever notice (and this might just be me during my basketball years) that you don't hear ANYTHING during a game but what's going on on the court?  I never heard the crowd, the cheers, or the jeers....just the coach, those of us on the floor, and the ref.  I always thought that was odd in a way.

Oh well. ::) :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview