PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:35:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo is over rated or underrated whichever

Started by BadgeManiac,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeManiac

>:( Could Anyone Tell Me How To SOlve My Problem.  OK, first off my Pc has been recently hacked "d@mn hackers" and my Club Pogo Account was stolen. and I finally got it back a week later cause i had to leave on a buisness trip. when i got back i noticed i was suspended. after the 3 days were up it was BLOCKED :'( i called pogo 3 or more times reporting this and all they do is send me to this site. www.support.ea.com and tell me to email them my problem and so i did that and never got a reply. i called them some more samething and no reply im sitting here pizzed off cause i missed a weeks worth of badges cause some stupid chit. and in the FAQ someone asked about terminations/banns and there reply to it was call them and report it. and that they have a way they can re-instate your account so i have done that and nothing keep sending me to that support site to email them. anyone have any suggestions on what to do cause i miss my badges >:( :'( :'(

Homer

Your at pogo's mercy. The best you can do is to email them through their help section and cross your fingers. Unfortunately it doesn't sound good.  :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ipogoallday

If you call them, make sure not to choose pogo support.  Just go into other options.  I got my account back by going into billing questions or something like that i don't remember.

janet

Someone told me they chose the option "cancel account" to get immediate attention.  Not sure if it is the actual option or not. 
Is this the # you are calling, 866-543-5435.  People got a lot of answered calls with this # when pogo was down.  It is in India.

BadgeManiac

That's the number. I've called it again last night. Someone told me to email them saying i was gonna get an attorney or lawyer to settle it... thats how she got hers back...i think ima try that :D but dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview