PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:30:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

woooohoooo

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

finally rank 24 in stellar  ;D im alway dbl clicking in anything i do now because of that game lol glad its over with

buck123

Ty good luck on yours if you aint done........also  isnt the new game suppose to come out this week??

PogoNutz

You're welcome.  It took me a couple days longer than Barbara (I had a thing going with Dottie for a little while before she dumped me.  lol).  My wife has been away so I was able to run my computer 24x7 for a spell and with that awesome auto/glitch combo, I knocked mine out fairly quickly.  I've been bouncing back and forth between QWERTY and Penguin Blocks and I need the top two badges in each.  I'll probably get at least 2 of the 4 badges done before I have to give the old computer some rest :)

Jewel

WTG Buck and everyone on getting these badges knocked out of the way.   O0

StormShadow

Wtg buck............ I too just finished Stellar sweeper.................Thank you Mr. Auto bunny  lol

Go Cavs!

Re:
Congrats Buck  O0 YOU ARE THE MAN!

Also Storm.

PogoNutz

Quote from: StormShadow on November 06, 2005, 06:00:35 PM
Wtg buck............ I too just finished Stellar sweeper.................Thank you Mr. Auto bunny  lol

WTG StormShadow.

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview