Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is something going on here?

Started by bratsbemykids,

Previous topic - Next topic

bratsbemykids

I was wondering if there was a fued going on?  i woke up this morning and barbara is gone and bob is too?  i hope that everyone makes up so we can all get along like one big happy family....

bubblegum

janet

cranky

:'(where should i send my resume lol j/k

holly312

nanners

janet

:(  I am so sad.  I feel like Pogo died and I don't even know why.  :'(

Blu

LoL ahhh nothin' like good ol' internet forum drama.  :D

BadgeHelpOscar

I've been around since June 2001. I started this business. I introduced Bob to this business a year and a half ago. Bob actually told me to get lost many times. I begged him to get in, he eventually did and made some good programs. He also made some bad programs (as all developers do). Developers come and go, it's just the way it is. One thing you can be rest assured about is BadgeHelp.com is staying and BadgeHelpOscar is not leaving. I started the concept of the pogo auto and I will be here for a very long time.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bratsbemykids

well its good to know that you guys are going to be around cause i cant play on pogo without you anymore, lol..... O0

bubblegum

yea if know for this website, I wouldn't have half the badges I do...so glad this site is around

BadgeHelpOscar

it's been interesting to see this business sector grow. When I first started, there was absolutely nothing. There was xumouse that clicked in one spot. Now there is a lot of stuff out there.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

BadgeHelpOscar

I welcome the competition, you aren't the first and you won't be the last.

buggyhuggs

I am not sure what has happened. I would like to thank BOB for all the autos he has made & OSCAR for providing them on BH. I hope you both prosper in what you choose to do. I want to thank OSCAR for turning space vac back on. Please leave hog pile alone. I am an older person and autos that snap to the bottom of the playing screen, that have to be paused to toggle and speed reset are annoying. I also don't like the fact the shield puts them some where other than where I have them & a short cut icon on my desk.If it is a security issue I can understand. I pay for mine others just , well you get my meaning.  Joshua's Youip is marvelous even if it has to be togled to get rid of the flashing because it works so well. I know that to accommodate the many windows users from 98,me etc., etc. must be a nightmare for the auto programmers. My hat is off to all who program.

greenflash

Quote from: buggyhuggs on November 07, 2005, 09:41:58 AM
I am not sure what has happened. I would like to thank BOB for all the autos he has made & OSCAR for providing them on BH. I hope you both prosper in what you choose to do. I want to thank OSCAR for turning space vac back on. Please leave hog pile alone. I am an older person and autos that snap to the bottom of the playing screen, that have to be paused to toggle and speed reset are annoying. I also don't like the fact the shield puts them some where other than where I have them & a short cut icon on my desk.If it is a security issue I can understand. I pay for mine others just , well you get my meaning.  Joshua's Youip is marvelous even if it has to be togled to get rid of the flashing because it works so well. I know that to accommodate the many windows users from 98,me etc., etc. must be a nightmare for the auto programmers. My hat is off to all who program.
[/quote

It certainly is. HUGE HUGE rave. My favorite auto ever.   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

foxx

ummmm...I thought that this all was none of my business...and it still might not be... :-*

But...since this is a little community and all....

Let me start by thanking you, Oscar, for the fantastic autos and as a result, this site and its wonderful forum members.  Everyone is helpful, very few are spiteful.  Also, thanks for explaining what happened with Bob.

Here's the nosey part...
What does Barbara have to do with any of this?  Although I don't know her personally, she seems fantastic and is always willing to help out with any problem, offers to help on rated badges, gives us a recipe for pot pie...whatever it is, barbara has always been here...
so where did she go?

Like I said, this forum and badgehelp are fantastic.

bubblegum

its like one day barbara was here, then poof, shes gone...what happened? :'(

pogohatesme

Quote from: foxx on November 07, 2005, 04:50:17 PM

What does Barbara have to do with any of this? Although I don't know her personally, she seems fantastic and is always willing to help out with any problem, offers to help on rated badges, gives us a recipe for pot pie...whatever it is, barbara has always been here...
so where did she go?

Like I said, this forum and badgehelp are fantastic.

I totally agree that everyone is cool and very helpful on this site.....lol I always thought barb was a significant other to either bob, oscar, or homer lol but was always to quiet to ask lol :-X

harland

great, i dont sign on all day, and blam this is what i see tonight. did i miss somthing?
maybe ill just watch the thread and see what happens