PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:55:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need help with hearts

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

this wednesday, I am going to need some help with the heart on a sleeve badge.  Its the one where you Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 10 times.  Is there anybody willing to help me? Any hints, tricks anything? I'm trying so hard to finish my 2005 badge album, and I'm now down to the games I just cant stand.  Thanks in advance.

janet

All I know is that you have to be sure and "checkmark" take Jack of Diamonds for 10 points in the Options before the game screen pops up. You don't have to win to get it.  Other than that I don't really know much.  Doesn't take tooooo long to get it.  I always have to read the help section before I play these card games because they are all very similiar. 

bubblegum

at least knowing it doesn't take long and I don't have to win the game helps... :)

PogoNutz

I'd recommend double browsing (or use a friend).  Check the J Diamonds block.  Only allow passing across the table (where your partner is).  You get high diamonds, they get the J and then just have them drop it on you any chance they get.  I'll be out on vacation (starting tomorrow) so won't be able to help but if you get stuck and no one will help, if you can put it off a couple weeks, let me know and I'll help when I get back :)

janet

Have a great vacation Mr Bill.  We will miss you and Kitty.  What is Kitties name?

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 07, 2005, 06:59:07 AM
I'd recommend double browsing (or use a friend).  Check the J Diamonds block.  Only allow passing across the table (where your partner is).  You get high diamonds, they get the J and then just have them drop it on you any chance they get.  I'll be out on vacation (starting tomorrow) so won't be able to help but if you get stuck and no one will help, if you can put it off a couple weeks, let me know and I'll help when I get back :)

Have a great vacation! Bring us back postcards!

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 07, 2005, 07:01:50 AM
Have a great vacation Mr Bill.  We will miss you and Kitty.  What is Kitties name?

Her name is Billie :)

And thank you for the well wishes.  I'll "post" cards when I get back  :P   lol j/k

ME4SPADES_

Hi Mr bill, ye have a great vacation but do me a favor if you go anywhere tell billie she may stop her counting r she may just keep it up the counting and when you get back she may be up to what ever # and she may think wow my daddy forgot bout me and left me counting and think WHAT A MAN lol hagd and vacation

HollyDazed

Have a super-duper vacation, Bill!!!

Hey!  Are you going some place warm and sandy with drinks that have the little umbrellas in them that if you're not careful get stuck up your nose when you drink them?  I'm a firm believer in removing the little rascals before you drink because of that very problem.

PogoNutz

Thanks Night Person and Holly,

I'll have Ms. Kitty with me so it shouldn't be a problem... Also, you have to remove the umbrella's first.  How else do you keep count of the damage :).   Reminds me of that Jimmy Buffet song, Boat Drinks.  (I'd like to go where the pace of life's slow, won't you beam me somewhere Mr. Scott.  Any old place here on Earth or in space, you pick the century and I'll pick the spot) :)

BoredNItaly

Quote from: bubblegum on November 07, 2005, 06:35:18 AM
this wednesday, I am going to need some help with the heart on a sleeve badge. Its the one where you Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points 10 times. Is there anybody willing to help me? Any hints, tricks anything? I'm trying so hard to finish my 2005 badge album, and I'm now down to the games I just cant stand. Thanks in advance.
Hey bubblegum  those are the challenges I have left to get also email me and maybe we can work together for them

PogoNutz

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 07, 2005, 08:01:41 AM
Thanks Night Person and Holly,

I'll have Ms. Kitty with me so it shouldn't be a problem... Also, you have to remove the umbrella's first.  How else do you keep count of the damage :).   Reminds me of that ****my Buffet song, Boat Drinks.  (I'd like to go where the pace of life's slow, won't you beam me somewhere Mr. Scott.  Any old place here on Earth or in space, you pick the century and I'll pick the spot) :)

Strange, I don't know why Mr. Buffet's first name got starred, but I'm sure everyone knows who I was talking about :) ) lol

holly312

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview