PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:43:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do you Transfer Tokens?

Started by Boolet,

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolet

i read somewhere someone can transfer tokens. i am new so please dont flame. thanks for the help n advance.

SaintHiρρo

Easiest way to do this is to play a poker game in a private table and just keep raising the pot to the point you can't raise anymore, then fold. Tokens transferred!

Boolet

is it possible to transfer from one account to another account.

Fluffy756

Quote from: SaintHippo on November 08, 2005, 10:22:03 AM
Easiest way to do this is to play a poker game in a private table and just keep raising the pot to the point you can't raise anymore, then fold. Tokens transferred!

Just do what SaintHippo says, and you can put your tokens in the another account.

fluffy

Boolet

and you can do this from one computer? how do i log into two accounts at the same time?

caroline196

be warned many people have been banned from transferring tokens from 1 account to another.

renco423

its called double browsing - you open one account in IE and another account in firefox.  I do this ALL the time. Pogo can TRY to ban me (which they never have) but how could they know that i am playing from one computer? could be two computers from the same house for all they know....for that matter i could be playing against my husband on the same computer and just look away when its his turn.  I am not playing against a name i created with a free pass. I double browse with my h's account and he has millions and i have millions and i do this for challenges.

renco423

Quote from: caroline196 on November 08, 2005, 10:44:06 AM
be warned many people have been banned from transferring tokens from 1 account to another.

now that i think about it that whole comment makes me laugh. the name of this site is pogo CHEATS.  you can be banned for glitches autos whatever....so its nice to warn him that pogo may possibly ban him for double browsing, but u have a better chance of being banned for continual auto use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview