Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Christmas Trees

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Has anyone seen this new crazy trend....Upside Down Christmas Trees!!   Check out http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_16/602-8897040-1827031?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000BI7X2E

this is from the target site....you hang this on your wall....there are 2 others that hang from the ceiling!  It's kinda starting to grow on me lol might have to try this lol

BoredNItaly

jcatduck

do you hang all the presents on the cieling too

DaraLynn25

yeah I don't know about hanging a christmas tree from my wall or anything

pogohatesme

lol no you don't hang the presents lol.....they advertise it as having more room under the tree for the presents lololol

BoredNItaly

LMAO I can just see walking into someones home and see a hanging christmas tree.........I should do it just to get the reactions on film or something and see how long it takes them to comment on it

HollyDazed

ClingFree

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 09, 2005, 04:21:52 AM
lol no you don't hang the presents lol.....they advertise it as having more room under the tree for the presents lololol

Great .. Now my girls will see someone with it and how many MORE presents Santa can leave .. Im in so much trouble!

nanners

I saw those on The Early SHow this morn.. kind of weird looking.  :-[

cranky

nanners

Makes me feel like i've been on an all night binge and I don't even drink LOL.. :-*

huggybear

Does anyone have any idea on a good fake tree??? I found out last  year that im allergic to blue spruce and scotch pines so instead of taking the hive risk again i better just get a fake one

pogohatesme

I've gotten my last 2 fakies from Wal-Mart....pretty good quality and usually inexpensive

Sweetness

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 09, 2005, 04:06:03 AM
Has anyone seen this new crazy trend....Upside Down Christmas Trees!!   Check out http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_16/602-8897040-1827031?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000BI7X2E

this is from the target site....you hang this on your wall....there are 2 others that hang from the ceiling!  It's kinda starting to grow on me lol might have to try this lol

They actually are pretty awesome.. I lived in Tennesee for many years and there was a shop there that sold nothing but Christmas.. They had one and had it decorated with Wizard of Oz ornaments.. Kind of looks like a tornado the way they had it done.. Cars and things all over.. Pretty cool looking.. Haha..

I would say go to WalMart for a fake tree.. We have a 6 1/2 blue mountain spruce, its very full and looks really nice.. Not fake looking like alot of trees

knothead

There is a resturant around where I live that hangs a tree from a celing fan every year. (No they don't turn on the fan. That would be kinda cool seeing a tree circle around a room though.)

WonderMom

An upside down hanging Christmas tree would not work in my house.  I have four boys under 7 and I can just see them trying to climb and swing on the thing.  As it is now, we don't decorate the bottom half of the tree because the baby likes to put the ornaments in his mouth.

huggybear

jcatduck

:D it would make it easier to put the star on anyway

flgal

wow now that is a trip!!!

I sure could have alot more presents under there

holly312

WTF is that LOL, upside down xmas tree LMAO
Now ive seen everything... LOL

ummmm think i'll stick to my rideside up tree :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview