PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ENough is ENough

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

First off my hats are off to this WONDERFUL site.........

Second its only been 2 days since (something happened) ANd 90 percent of us dont know whats going on and I know its all confusing.
But PLEASE give Oscar and the rest of the team time to sort this MESS out and correct what problems are out there. They cant fix all this in a days time and I dont expect them too.

If I have programs that arent working (thank goodness I dont) I will give them time to fix it. I paid and I know I will get a product for my money.

So I am asking everyone there are SO SO SO many threads out right now on basically the same subject.

[Automated by GetSmile] <~~Teehee I know thats Oscar and the staff right know being busy!
[Automated by GetSmile]
So smile enjoy your badge hunting and everything will be back to NORMAL soon
And I know I will get some bad comments but hey each to there own

Notquitecherry

Please dont take this the wrong way but you are talking about the same threads already out there on the same subject and yet you start a new one saying almost the same thing as you have said in them posts?

cranky

Notquitecherry

I'm not trying to be rude or mean I'm just saying that if enough is enough on all the threads saying the same thing then why start another 1?

BoredNItaly

Teehee  had to get you guys attention maybe mayhem or oscar can clean these threads up too

Have a good one today guys may not have tommorrow  

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview