PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 12:26:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

College Football Poll

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Ok folks...Top 5 Teams and Why you rank em there. Also Predict final bowls &/or Champion...I'll start:
1. Texas...best overall team, no weakness. I maybe wrong but they're the only team w/ Defense & Offense (stats) ranked in top 10.
2. Miami...defense wins championships, I love Tha U! Offense struggles but they are good.
3. USC...Bruins will upset them, watch. Of course Bush & company are awesome, their defense is mediocre.
4. Notre Dame...2 plays short of an undefeated season. Quinn for 06 Heisman.
5. Penn State...Amazing comeback for a falling program.

ND/PSU in Fiesta...Irish win!
West Virginia/LSU (maybe Bama) in Sugar Bowl....SEC winner takes it.
Orange Bowl is a toss up...USC/Va Tech?
Texas/Miami Rose Bowl...UT wins!

CindyLouWho

Nice topic Blu!   I don't care who else is in there as long as WV Mountaineers are, LOL.  Would just love to see them win a Bowl ,  :D   that would really make my mom's day as she loves them too & she's had heck of a year healthwise , that would really cheer her up bigtime. 

Blu

The Mountaineers are looking like the Big East winner...they'll have to beat USF to secure the BCS bid.  O0

Snarechick

I can't watch NCAA Football anymore...the year that my Michigan State Spartans COULD be undefeated (and should be at this point), they (yet again) find a way to lose games.  It would be nice if we had a defense to match that top ranked offense of ours...well just some guys that can actually cover wide recievers.

I swear, being a MSU fan is like willingly beating yourself in the head every year. ::)

foxx

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 10, 2005, 12:51:26 AM
Nice topic Blu!   I don't care who else is in there as long as WV Mountaineers are, LOL.  Would just love to see them win a Bowl ,  :D   that would really make my mom's day as she loves them too & she's had heck of a year healthwise , that would really cheer her up bigtime. 

I agree with Cindy...great topic and I only care about one team....Penn State...

If only Michigan didnt make a deal with the  >:D, Dear ol' State would be in the top 3.... >:(

(btw, sorry to hear about the bad year for your mom, Cindy....hope things are looking up soon!)

CindyLouWho

Quote from: BluRaven on November 10, 2005, 04:49:37 AM
The Mountaineers are looking like the Big East winner...they'll have to beat USF to secure the BCS bid.  O0

Sure looks like it especially after the game last nite.  Waiting for it to get cold here so I can wear my new  Mountaineer jacket I got for an early birthday present, LOL.   :D

CindyLouWho

Quote from: foxx on November 10, 2005, 08:09:53 AM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 10, 2005, 12:51:26 AM

(btw, sorry to hear about the bad year for your mom, Cindy....hope things are looking up soon!)

Thank you very much Foxx !!  She's getting better slowly every day.   O0

flgal

sorry to hear Cindy. Will keep you in my thoughts :)

CindyLouWho

Blu

Mr. Rasputia

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview