PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:38:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitches

Started by Tuck,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuck

I have dropped in here on occassions and read a few topics.

You ppl dew do ur home work & am sure with xception of ??? (cant remeber it's name) bout bashing Homer the other day deserve a Standing ovation on alll ur work & gr8 comments.......

Being new here, how does one know when & where to find any Glitches that may be floating thru-out the error?

Prolly just as in Life - I be a day late n dollar short?/!!! Any help or info gr8-Lee appreciated.

thanx
'tuck

flgal

very well put!

as soon as the gliches are found they post them here so we can jump right on them before pogo figures it out. I dont belive any are active right now (but dont quote me on that )

welcome Tuck!

bubblegum

the only current "glitch" that i know of is the pebble beach golf one...to earn the badge you hit the ball out of bounds everytime and supposedly at the end of the game it gives you a jp spin that you need to earn the badge.  But yes, as glitches come out and ppl find them, they post them here quickly and we jump on them right away.

silvrcraze

That's how I got my badge for Pebble Beach.

knothead

bubblegum

really? strange..I used that just the other day myself

silvrcraze

I did mine a while ago.  I think I had to hit it out of bounds like 10-20 times until it went to the next hole.  Had to do that through all the holes.

knothead

I tried it again and got it to work. Am working on the 2nd go around for the badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview