PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:19:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stack'Em

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

Does anybody know how anybody can get a high score in Stack'em.  I was just in a game room and somebody scored 81,580.
Does anybody know how they did it, lol.

Fluffy756

Quote from: BigByrd on November 10, 2005, 10:19:43 AM
Does anybody know how anybody can get a high score in Stack'em.  I was just in a game room and somebody scored 81,580.

Sorry don't know how anyone can that kind of score I know when I am room by myself my scores are never that high. I do play on the hard level. 

buggyhuggs

>:( >:( I rather doubt they were playing the game. They were doing something very illegal. To bad some folks are that stupid. And they wonder why they lose their club account. So sad

BigByrd

flgal

DoubleOscotty

you can get scores that high if you don't connect the final set. (don't see the point but that is how to do it)

Fluffy756

Quote from: BigByrd on November 10, 2005, 10:19:43 AM

Never saw anyone get kind of score in there.

Lish

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on November 10, 2005, 12:35:26 PM
you can get scores that high if you don't connect the final set. (don't see the point but that is how to do it)
true but damn that is a long ass game to get that many pts :o

Fluffy756

Quote from: Lish on November 10, 2005, 02:03:36 PM
Quote from: DoubleOscotty on November 10, 2005, 12:35:26 PM
true but damn that is a long ass game to get that many pts :o

That sooooooo true I am still working on rank 46. I hope by this weekend I can get this game over with move on too something else. Just not sure what I want play next yet lol.....

fluffy

sandyhook

This game takes forever and I am glad I have hogpile - I am only Rank 16 - I have seen that the auto does not loose any games and that might put a red flag up - so I click new game until I have like 15 losses, then off to beddy bye for me. Thank Goodness I do not have to sit and play this or I would be ready for the Pogo Loony Bin.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Fluffy756

In any game I play I always lose so much so it don't show that something is off on my stats but if you like in some of these games alot of people win more then the lose.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview