Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Myspace

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

silvrcraze

So I'm feeling chattery today so I figured I'd start a new topic.

Who has been on myspace? 

I found it a couple months ago.  My little cousin made me try it out and I didn't think much of it.  Thought it was for kids.  I have found so many old friends from school.  It's pretty cool.

nikki166

Im on myspace. I thinks its cool. Good way to make new friends.

knothead

I have one.  There are radio DJ's from where I live that have some and they give things away on them. I too have also found old friends from school.

How about Xanga. I have one of those too.  Those are like an online journal and you can make it private and for friends only to see if you want or if you don't have anyone that knows about it then you can vent to just the computer and no one will ever know.

silvrcraze

I was just so impressed when I started my myspace and within days I figured out how to dress it up.  I moved from Chicago to Alabama so I wasn't able to keep in touch with my friends.  The first day I made my profile I found a bunch of friends.  Now I keep checking up on new ones because so many people make a new one each day.

I haven't made a Xanga but I've seen it.  Never had a chance to really look at it.  I made a yahoo 360 but it's not as fun as yahoo and not nearly as many people as yahoo.  There are some new ones out trying to top myspace but I don't think they've had the effect that myspace has had.

...:::~*CR@ZE*~:::...  is my display name on myspace

SaintHiρρo

I too am on MySpace. Nothing really on there to connect me to Pogo or here so the chances of Pogo finding my account and then trying to ban me for being here is slim and none.

silvrcraze

My Pogo screen name is so different from the names I normally use.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview