Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

blocked

Started by Capt.Howdy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt.Howdy

hmmm my hands are tied and my tongue nailed to a board i guess

Can't even change a picture in my own profile..guess this is the slow demise of me

harland

who did you p*** off !!!

Capt.Howdy

harland

well you can still post. thats better than the rest who are banned.

liebe_angel

is Mr. Bill still on vacation or is he Banned now too?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

liebe_angel

o.k cool i just haven't seen him in a while and notice is last post was on the 12th . just wondering ;)

Homer

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 11, 2005, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 08:06:09 PM
Hope your having fun Bill. :D
Thanks Homer, me and my young bride (well, of 26 years) and taking some together time.  Local vacation this week, Arizona next week :)

Looks like he'll be away next week as well. ;)

liebe_angel

good for him and his wife. with all of this banning thing that happen. I am still a little confused of who's here and not here anymore. just making sure that Mr. bill is cause i like is funny post he makes.and of course your's homer but i have too make sure i am not drinking coffee or when i read

PogoNutz

And I have to make sure I'm not posting while I'm drinking coffee  :)

Betty Boop

PogoNutz

Sure will Betty.  I've never been in the state (other than passing through changing duty stations to/from California) but am going to visit with my Uncle, who lives in Tuscon.  I'll check out a map before I leave so I can know which way to wave to catch you in Phoenix :)

Mayhem

Quotewith all of this banning thing that happen. I am still a little confused of who's here and not here anymore

Hardly anyone was banned. If the person(s) are no longer here .. chances are they left on their own.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Helen

Quote from: Mayhem on November 14, 2005, 09:28:36 PM
Quotewith all of this banning thing that happen. I am still a little confused of who's here and not here anymore

Hardly anyone was banned. If the person(s) are no longer here .. chances are they left on their own.

This is one time (being banned), that I don't mind being left out, hee hee!!!

liebe_angel

o.k
Quote from: Mayhem on November 14, 2005, 09:28:36 PM

ok. i missed understood with everyone talking or should i say posting that this and that person being banned. just here say i guess

Betty Boop

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 14, 2005, 09:02:46 PM
Sure will Betty.  I've never been in the state (other than passing through changing duty stations to/from California) but am going to visit with my Uncle, who lives in Tuscon.  I'll check out a map before I leave so I can know which way to wave to catch you in Phoenix :)

its north of tucson

PogoNutz

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on November 14, 2005, 10:11:30 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 14, 2005, 09:02:46 PM

its north of tucson

Great :)  Saved me from looking it up  O0

Lish

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview