PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 12:28:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flanks Phlinx wont work

Started by twizted,

Previous topic - Next topic

twizted

Hello. I ve seen this posted before, I did DO a search before I asked ;) Someone else has had the same problem, and Homer's response was to just redownload the cheat. Ive had to register it twice, second time finally accepted, but now it wont work. I either get " flanks encountered a problem and needs to close" or the cursor just sits there blinking, like it wants to shoot the ball. When I try to puase the game to figure something out, the cursor goes haywire and goes all over the screen. This is the only auto Im having an issue with. Any simpler fix than to delete it and start over with another password? I have:

Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer

Screen Resolution » 1024x768

Color Depth » 32 bit

Smooth Fonts* » Enabled

Im running Windows XP. Ive tried unchecking the 2 top boxes for the smooth font thing. It didnt make a difference. Im also running Java sun? (The one with the coffe cup looking thing in the stat bar.) Any help would be GREATLY appreciated O0

Homer

You should disable smooth fonts. There are autos that won't work with that feature enabled. Try turning off Sun Java and use Microsoft VM.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

Homer

Right click on your desktop> click properties>Appearance>Effects>Uncheck Smooth edges of fonts

Jewel

Ahhh, ok, thanks Homer  :) Mine was unchecked.  :)

Homer

twizted

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 07:03:07 PM
You should disable smooth fonts. There are autos that won't work with that feature enabled. Try turning off Sun Java and use Microsoft VM.
Hey Homer. OK, I disabled the smooth fonts...No go. So then I went in and unchecked the Java 2 v 1.4 2_03. That didnt help either. Where would I find the Microsoft VM one? My computer is 2 years old. Or should I just delete the auto and re-download? Will I have a problem getting a new password? Thanks...

Homer

Microsoft VM should be in the advanced tab right below the Sun Java. You want to check the box that says JIT Compiler. If it is not there you can download it from our club center the link is in the double browser tips.

twizted

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 08:05:05 PM
Microsoft VM should be in the advanced tab right below the Sun Java. You want to check the box that says JIT Compiler. If it is not there you can download it from our club center the link is in the double browser tips.
OK, got the MS VM. Checked the boc that said JIT. Still didnt help Flanks. Ya know whats weird, when I go to open Flanks, a box that looks like that black DOS page opens first, then the auto opens. Guess maybe I'll have to redownload cheat. Im SO glad I downloaded the MS VM though!!!! WOW, my pogo games load in seconds now!! Before, it took FOREVER, and I have satellite connection, not dial up. Anyway, after I re-download flanks, do I email for the password at the same badgehelp address? Thanks so much for all the help.

Homer

If you registered it already it should recognize it as being registered.

twizted

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2005, 10:10:10 PM
If you registered it already it should recognize it as being registered.
I deleted it last night and it was still registered when I re-downloaded it. Still dont work though. Oh well, maybe in a few months they'll come up with a new version. Thanks Anyway.

ElitePirate

I know this may sound silly...but I changed my windows theme to Silver and some of the autos that weren't working magically started to function again.

Mayhem

I use the silver theme and all the autos work here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Jinx55

Ok this may sound dumb but what is a silver theme and how do I change to silver theme, couldn't seem to find a silver theme in my desktop properties  ???

Mayhem

it should be there ..

1) "right click" your desktop and select "properties"
2) Cleck on the "appearance" tab
3) Look for "Color scheme:" and click on the down arrow till you see "silver"
4) Click "Apply"

... and your ready to go  O0

Jinx55

Well I did look and there are a lot of color themes but no silver...hmmm :(  I guess my comp doesn't have any silver

Mayhem

Jinx55

Mayhem

Jinx55

Ok I got it now.. I was in windows classic...silver is in XP style  thanks I learned something new :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview