PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:26:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOOHOOOO I finally finished Stack'em!

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I finally finished Stack'em!  ;DTonight I can dream about something other than square animals! :D This horrible game is finally over! O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

BlueStarGirl

congrats, I hate this game with a passion...

Usually I play the games to get at least the first rank badge, but this game, rainy day, and aces up! I lothe playing. 

janet

I haven't made it to the first rank on this game yet either.  Guess I don't find stacking animals very interesting.  Guess I will just have to wait and shoot some ducks in a row.   :D

knothead

I am playing Aces up right now and I hate it.  I am only on the 4th rank.

Roseybud333

WTG on finishing Stack Em. . . . I have yet to start that game LOL

*Angel*

WTG!  I quit on Rank 11. Just couldn't take it anymore!!  :(  :( I'm concentrating on finishing Pandai Pai Gow Poker.

Roseybud333

I can't use autos so I have to do it manually. . . . It's gonna take me a loooooong time LOL

knothead

I know I haven't finished any of the games. I too have to do them all by hand except for the shareware that each cheat has and those don't get you to far on ranks.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: BlueStarGirl on November 11, 2005, 11:06:47 PM
congrats, I hate this game with a passion...

Usually I play the games to get at least the first rank badge, but this game, rainy day, and aces up! I lothe playing.

I enjoyed Aces up and Rainy Day Solitaire. I finished each of them without an auto. Stack'em however will never be played again except for challenges! ;)

jamez

congrats pogoslave im only rank 5 of it i will be playing with an auto to finish it

sandyhook

Congrats  and WTG on your accomplishment!!!! >:DI am just rank 15

I am trying to get Tri Peaks done and that is taking forever, I think  I am Rank 23 there, slow going.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

jamez

Quote from: sandyhook on November 12, 2005, 04:36:01 AM
Congrats  and WTG on your accomplishment!!!! >:DI am just rank 15

I am trying to get Tri Peaks done and that is taking forever, I think  I am Rank 23 there, slow going.

way to go im only rank 9 on it not 1 of my fav games tri peaks

Blu

Good job! I'm at rank 40 and tired of watchin the auto out of the corner of my eye while watching tv.  :D

~TJ~

finished tri-peaks by hand took 51 weeks , but did finish world class by hand in that time too, 2 times,,,, an i like aces up i'll finish that by hand as well, lol

Fluffy756

Congrats!!!!  this game soooooo out there, glad I will be done with it tonight.....

fluffy

jamez

hehe i perfer harvest mania & i used the auto for it & beat it with the auto wont finish stackem till my other games get done

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview