PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:33:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOOHOOOO I finally finished Stack'em!

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

*~Peri~*

I cannot play Stack Em' for the life of me... I am having a friend of mine help me with that one. I just think it is a boring game that belongs in the same category as Greenback Bayou. (Sorry if I offended anyone, It is just my opinion)

Julie

I haven't even started that awful game yet, I had a peek at it when it first came out and thought no that can wait  lol :)  I guess I'll get to it when I've finished everything else and I'm desperate and bored  ;D

BlueFrog

xsquezme

Congrats! I am rank 1 and got there with the auto trial, and there I will stay becuase I can not stand this game!

adamsmom

i sometimes wonder if the pogo ppl let their kids make up games ....especially with like greenbacks and sweet tooth....i let my 6-yr-old play those for when i want to earn some tokies to lose in super rollers   lol ;D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: adamsmom on November 30, 2005, 08:39:12 AM
i sometimes wonder if the pogo ppl let their kids make up games ....especially with like greenbacks and sweet tooth....i let my 6-yr-old play those for when i want to earn some tokies to lose in super rollers lol ;D

I wonder the same thing adamsmom. Sweet Tooth is good for getting tokens because it doesn't show your token count or your stats. All anyone can see is your name. As we all know having your name in a room doesn't mean that you are there with it! It keeps the nosey people from knowing that you are accumulating tokens. You only get 10,000 to 12,000 an hour (if you play on the hard level), but that adds up during a full nights sleep >:D

jrp

Helen

Quote from: adamsmom on November 30, 2005, 08:39:12 AM
i sometimes wonder if the pogo ppl let their kids make up games ....especially with like greenbacks and sweet tooth....i let my 6-yr-old play those for when i want to earn some tokies to lose in super rollers   lol ;D

I'm jealous. I wish I had a kid young enough that would play those games for me!!! I cringe everytime they make them a challenge. I almost hate to mention the other dreaded game (Dice Derby) for fear that will become a challenge soon. UGH

Homer

Those tire track stains are hard to get out aren't they?  :P :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

adamsmom

rotf....yeah i let him play for about an hour the other night to keep him quiet b/c the cable boxes were acting up and he got me about 8,000 tokies....but its so much fun for him and next to none for me :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview