PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:37:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

saturday top ten

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

here are this weeks top ten
1. world class solitare*
2. lottso
3. poppit
4. tri-peaks solitare
5. first class solitare
6. word whomp
7. qwerty
8. vaults of atlantis slots
9. mahjong garden
10. canasta
---------------------------------
11. texas hold'em poker

* challenge

RC

With Freekstyle™ Crash Pad, SSX™ SnowDreams, Perfect Passer, Need for Speed™ Top Speed, and Pebble Beach® 3 Hole Challenge rounding out the bottom of the barrel.

Personally, I think they should put that It's Outta Here 2! game into the EA Sports category in place of Perfect Passer (switch em), and get rid of all of those games in the Extreme Sports and do away with that category altogether. Put them on the ea.com site and leave em there for people who actually wanna play those. They are just taking up space on Pogo.

bubblegum

Freekstyle™ Crash Pad, SSX™ SnowDreams, Perfect Passer, Need for Speed™ Top Speed, and Pebble Beach® 3 Hole Challenge-those games cuz my puter to crash..I don't play em, really don't care for em

Cody

Yeah they should be gotten rid of, but the pebble beach golf has one badge for it though doesnt it?

bubblegum

yes it does, keep the golf one so ppl can still get badge, but get rid of the others

RC

Actually, the game that had the badge for it was the original Pebble Beach® Golf game, not the 3-hole challenge game, they are 2 seperate games. So what I mentioned in my other post could still be done. People who like golf, why would ya wanna play a measly 3-hole game anyway? Wouldn't ya want it to be more real-like? At least 9 holes anyway. The regular PB Golf game doesn't get a whole lot of players either, but like you've said, there was a badge for it, so it would have to be there for future players who haven't gotten it to have the chance to get it. Unless Pogo would concede the badge and stick it in your album without needing to play, so they could axe it. They have enough golf anyway, there's also a PGA TOUR® Golf game.. none of which are bringin in the players.. as if they really need 3 different golf games. The other "extreme" games do wreak havoc on one's computer as someone mentioned, and really should be on the EA site alone.

bobby

here are this weeks top ten
1.poppit*
2.quick qwack
3.first class solitare
4.lottso
5.tri-peaks soltare
6.world class solitare
7.mahjong garden
8.word whomp
9.qwerty
10.canasta
----------------------------------------------
11. texas hold'em
*=challenge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview