PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:40:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about the Pogo Backdoors

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

Does anyone know who runs the Pogo backdoors and adds the rooms? I play Penguins alot and have a favorite room but on the backdoors they have it spelled wrong   Antarctic antics <~~correct spelling.

bubblegum

yea I noticted that to...I don't know who runs it.  The only 2 email address I can find for them are problems@mybackdoors.com and feedback@mybackdoors.com.  I don't know about their response times though, I've never emailed them.

BoredNItaly

I tried emailing them but email was returned saying it couldnt be delivered  >:( had errors of some sort

bubblegum

guess it goes to show they really don't care of the site then...that stinks.  well, at least you still have the love of us on this one  :)

BoredNItaly

awwww thanks Im loved.Hey not to change the subject but just found out we are heading to Pensacola, FL in 5 months CANT WAIT to get back to the states whewwwwwwww 3 years overseas has taken its tole

pogohatesme

can you not get into the rooms if the name is spelled wrong?  there are other backdoor sites that have been posted in various threads.

bubblegum

really? can you tell me either on the message boards or pm me? thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

bubblegum

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

renco423

bubblegum

hehe thank you...my other half emailed it to me, forgot where he found it.. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview