PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:41:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone...

Started by junee1026,

Previous topic - Next topic

junee1026

I was wondering if there was anyone that can help me with the world class solataire badge. I am having quite a bit of trouble  :( I just can't seem to understand it.

BoredNItaly

renco423

If u wanna pm me your username and password, I can get it done for you. It doesn't take that long - give me til 2pm central and i should have it done.  but i have to leave at 2 pm to get my kids, so if u want me to do it lemme know rather quickly.

junee1026

Well I can't seem to get this putting into sequence. I am doing the let's say the red king, black queen, red jack then so forth. But i can't seem to make a whole line because i always run out of options. Let's say on another stack i have a 7 black. Then on the shuffle I have a 6 red. I will put that 6 red there. However, I will have a lot of cards behind that 7 black. Which I can't get to them because i'm dumb. I just can't seem to get this game no matter how much I read the instructions.

renco423

oh, see u can't pm - i can't either - u have to have 50 posts in order to pm

wattsmyname

BoredNItaly

renco423

junee if bored is helping u out, thats great. but if not, do u have yahoo messenger?

BoredNItaly

junee im on your account now gave you my info so your more comfortable just check your email

jamez

*Angel*

If you still need help, I sent you a PM.  Hope you got your badge!

junee1026

thanks everyone for the help..i got some great and wonderful help. [admin edit - please do not post your pogo screenname in public]

BoredNItaly

junee1026

ur freaking awesome <3 add me to your pogo list  O0

foxx

junee...
you might not want to list your pogo name on here ( i actually think its against the "rules")...  you never know what weirdo stalkers are out there....

O0

*Angel*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview