Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

silvrcraze

We have the Walmart post so now here's the "I hate McDonald's" post.

I don't like McDonald's and rarely eat there unless we're out and about and well McDonald's is the most common fast food restaurant around. 

I'm driving home from town this morning and my friend calls me and asked me to bring him a biscuit at work.  I'm already way past town and the only place left was McDonald's.  I also had a free coupon so I didn't care.  I usually refuse to step foot in that McDonald's because their employees are illiterate.  They got my order correct and I go out the main door to go across the parking lot and WHAM slipped and fell, one leg forward and one leg half back, fell on my knee.  I was wearing regular treaded gym shoes that don't normally slip on outdoor surfaces.  It had been raining out all morning.  Well guess what?!?!?  Some common sense reject thought how nice it would be to put the same tiles that they have indoors outside too.  The same tiles that they are required to put "slippery when wet" signs up inside.

To make it all worse there was a male employee within 5 feet of me changing the garbage and did he even bother to ask me if I was ok or even show any kind of concern?  OF COURSE NOT!!!!  I know he heard me swearing as I went down. 

OH YEAH and this main exit is also the handicap accessible entrance too.  If my 23 year old butt fell imagine granny going down it. 

If anyone knows what type of state department or county department I would contact to complain about this please let me know.  I've already sent in a complaint to McDonald's Corporate office and I want the county to check the safety of these tiles too.

Homer

I don't like McDonalds because Wendy's is the BOMB!!!  ??? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

hmmmmm i've called the health department in my county before but that's only because they're so freakin gross and you can just see the nastiness as they are making the food.  I don't eat there anymore!  I have to agree with Homer.....Wendy's rocks...am totally hooked on the new frosty's with butterfinger in them lol.  Next time, tell your co-worker to eat breakfast at home lol

Homer

You haven't had a burger until you sink your tetth into that precious Triple Classic Cheeseburger!

Gerald

:o ??? I don't like Wendys, McDonalds, or Burger King. I personally have worked at a McDonalds durning my high school years and the one I worked at wasn't that bad. I did get cussed out by some woman who was upset because our store wasn't taking part in some special. I usually eat at Subway or Mancinos and ocassionaly Taco bell. Sorry to here you busted your butt!

liebe_angel

personally I like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich there the bomb. I don't eat McDonald's there food sucks  I much rather cook at home than eat there

Homer

Quote from: Gerald on November 14, 2005, 01:58:02 PM
:o ??? I don't like Wendys, McDonalds, or Burger King. I personally have worked at a McDonalds durning my high school years and the one I worked at wasn't that bad. I did get cussed out by some woman who was upset because our store wasn't taking part in some special. I usually eat at Subway or Mancinos and ocassionaly Taco bell. Sorry to here you busted your butt!

I thought Cartman ate Cheesy Poofs. :P

Gerald

While you were posting that I changed av ^^^^^ heheh, but you do have a point there homer. I thought Homer only drank beer and ate donuts?

Homer

bubblegum

For you Homer

Top Ten Homerisms

1. D'OH

2. Shut up Brain or I'll stab you with a q-tip.

3.  I like my beer cold, my tv loud and my homosexuals flameing

4. See these? American donuts. Glazed, powered, and raspberry-filled. Now, how's that for freedom of choice.

5. Quiet, honey, you don't know how big this government is! It goes all the way to the president!

6. Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then I can continue killing you with beer.

7. Second class? What about Social Security, bus discounts, Medic-Alert jewelry, Gold Bond powder, pants all the way up to your armpits, and all those other senior perks? Oh, if you ask me, old folks have it pretty sweet.

8. Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

9.  Operator! Give me the number for 911!

10. If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet! The're about to announce the lottery numbers...

Homer

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

bubblegum

Oh, I forgot to mention...LOL I LOVE Jack in the box food.  Spicy Chicken sandwich and jumbo jacks are my favorites.  From Wendys,  I love their taco salad.  I can't stand burger king, I have gotten to many cold burgers from them over the years so I don't go to burger king anywhere anymore.  Theres one KFC I will NEVER go to thats near my house anymore, last 3 times I ate there I got food posioning....UCK.  Mcdonalds, I have mixed feelings about.  On one hand, I did work at Mcdonalds for 8 years..3 years in high school and for the 5 years I was in college. I worked for them until I got my Masters degree.  They DID help pay off student loands and kept me fed and paid for textbooks and stuff....but on the other hand all their food tastes the same to me anymore.  I'll stop by for a big mac and a shake...but after the crap my coworkers and I pulled at Mcdonalds, I can't help but wonder. LOL

liebe_angel

Quote from: Mayhem on November 14, 2005, 02:18:08 PM
A&W makes the best burgers :)
really? I been meaning to try their burgers but I am not the burger type of gal give me a chicken sandwich any day of the week.

Homer

All right. Someone please put Jack back in the box.  :P ???

bubblegum

oh I did work for jack in the box to in college.  OMG Do I have have stories from there! LOL Lets just say it involved my (married) manager, her married lover, the walk in cooler and the graveyard shift......

Roseybud333

I'm soooooooo homesick!! Where I live there is only McDonald's Booger King and Subway. I miss Wendy's something awful and there's nothing like a good Chicago Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Roseybud333 on November 14, 2005, 03:02:49 PM
I'm soooooooo homesick!! Where I live there is only McDonald's Booger King and Subway. I miss Wendy's something awful and there's nothing like a good Chicago Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe Pinks Hot Dog in LA but that's only because I haven't tried a Chi-Town hot dog. Pinks, however, total rock and if you make a trip to LA... it's worth the long wait in line!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview