Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

McDonald's

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I was born and raised in Chicago and I moved here to the U.P. of Michigan about 2 years ago and It was the worst mistake of my life. I have heard of Pinks saw it on Food Network The people who own it are from Chicago and they get vienna beef flown there. If it's Vienna Beef it's a true Chicago Dog!

jamez

Homer

Ewwww Chicago dogs. Who wants a salad on a hot dog.  :P

Now a chili cheese dog is much better. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

mhhh the hot dogs at A&W.........they're foot long, with chilli, cheese, and extra onions!

Homer

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 14, 2005, 03:22:20 PM
mhhh the hot dogs at A&W.........they're foot long, with chilli, cheese, and extra onions!

No A&W here.  :'(

Roseybud333

Awwwwwwww Homer u hurt my feelings. . .  :-[ U eat the stuff off the top then u eat the dog silly O0

Gerald

Mayhem

Man .. your missing out heh. The Teen burger is soooo good.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pogohatesme

A&W here is in the same building with Long John Silvers (which I refer to as "fish grease").  I don't get their fries or onion rings since it's all cooked in the same fishy grease lol....but hot dogs and burgers are great

Homer

Quote from: Roseybud333 on November 14, 2005, 03:24:23 PM
Awwwwwwww Homer u hurt my feelings. . .  :-[ U eat the stuff off the top then u eat the dog silly O0

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings it's just not for me. What kind of dressing goes on that?  :P

bubblegum

at the state fair this year they sold double dunked deep fried twinkies and donuts...

Gerald

:o ??? ??? ??? Hmmm...... deep fried twinkie sounds like burning ants with a magnifying glass to me.

Homer

Haven't tried that. I seen them do it with a Snickers bar and boy did it look good. ???

Gerald

The only fried dessert I have seen is fried ice cream and it wasn't too bad. O0

bubblegum

deep fried anything tastes good to homer....LOL the snickers aren't that bad, very, well, gooey....lol

silvrcraze

Quote from: Roseybud333 on November 14, 2005, 03:02:49 PM
I'm soooooooo homesick!! Where I live there is only McDonald's Booger King and Subway. I miss Wendy's something awful and there's nothing like a good Chicago Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEAN and JUDES??????????????????  River Grove, Il, famous all around Chicago.  I miss that :(

silvrcraze

I will not eat any other kind of hotdog besides VIENNA!  I haven't had real food since I've been back home to Chicago.  Everything is seasoned with grease here in Alabama. 

We have a local Mexican restaurant that I love.  OH YEAH and even they don't put slippery when wet tile outside their entrance!

ClingFree

Wendys all the way ... Fries dipped in a frosty!  Nothin beats it

bubblegum

you do that to? YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY

bobby

Quote from: silvrcraze on November 14, 2005, 04:52:17 PM
I will not eat any other kind of hotdog besides VIENNA!  I haven't had real food since I've been back home to Chicago.  Everything is seasoned with grease here in Alabama. 

We have a local Mexican restaurant that I love.  OH YEAH and even they don't put slippery when wet tile outside their entrance!

you mean one of these ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview