PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:24:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

something i just learned

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

Bubblegum said it well.  I have met many nice people from here, and we have exchanged Pogo names in PM's.  Keep posting so you cann get up to 50 and send some PM's.

*Angel*

Quote from: tjr635 on November 15, 2005, 02:47:10 PM
AWWwwww why ty, it was easy,,, did it on lunch, 6 or 7 games,,,,, just wondering if ya saw it when ya logged in :o :o :o, i got my 36 badge ,lmao

Of course I noticed.  I was like OMG.  Nice to wake up to!  Thank you again for getting my 36 chain badge in Poppa Zoppa.  6 or 7 games?  Show off!  I played to Rank 26 and couldn't do it.  You come along and BANG there it is.  I think your the Poppa King  ;)

Julie

Quote from: cathyl1226 on November 15, 2005, 04:35:34 PM
i wish there was some way we could share our pogo names so we could say hi if we run into each other. I have run into people i thought were from here, but i wasn't quite sure how to approach them without announcing they use autos.
I was actually approached on Pogo by someone from this site a few months ago, my first account here was a little bit too close to one of my Pogo screen names which is why I had it deleted...anyway I'm glad they did approach because now I have a good dominoes buddy and friend ;)

nascar fan

cool, if anyone needs help or just wants to chat pm me.

notmypogoname

It will be nice when I can PM people with my SN.  The only people I have friended other than the person who got me onto Club are from like 2001 and I doubt they remember me!

LetGoMyPOGO

I want a pogo cheats friend on pogo..  LOL
I think it will take me forever to get to 50 posts.
I always read more than post.
or should I say my fingers are to busy on the mouse playing a pogo game and just clicking on this site to read.

nascar fan

LetGoMyPOGO

Especially if I just reply to every post I get after the first post I post...   
LOL

reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetGoMyPOGO

Not fair.. 
You get a post even when u type in 3 letters !!!!

LOL

:D

LetGoMyPOGO

OK !!

Just 30 more posts to go !!

Gonna go check out some more posts I can reply to !

;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview