PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:38:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

something i just learned

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

sometimes it's good to have a partner from here , when i a crowded room ,,, just say lets go to private chat,,,, an be done with the weird'o'sseemed to work ok tonight HAGD all

SaintHiρρo

lol, I couldn't have said it better. I just didn't want to be the 1st one!

pogohatesme

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tjr635 on November 14, 2005, 03:59:51 PM
sometimes it's good to have a partner from here , when i a crowded room ,,, just say lets go to private chat,,,, an be done with the weird'o'sseemed to work ok tonight HAGD all

Translating: "Sometimes it's good to have a partner from PogoCheats.net. Whem I'm in a crowded room, I just say 'Let's go to private chat' and I'm done with the weirdos. Seem to work ok for me tonight. Have a great day all"

I believe that's what s/he (and yes that "/" was put there on purpose) was trying to say. If not, then I'd tried my best!

pogohatesme

ahhhhhhhhh the light bulb above my head has just became brighter with that explanation!

~TJ~

um yeah that's it , lol sorry not the best typer to much yahoo , an read my mind,,, saint hippo said it best,,,,, just trying to make my posts here too , lmao :D

huggybear

Yeah that sounds good but if your loner like i am then you have noones pogo name and play in private tables by yourself! lol  i turn chat off usually anyways

nascar fan

ya it would be nice to have a partner from here to play with.

*Angel*

Having friends from here is cool.  As a matter of fact, this really nice one got my 36 chain badge in Poppa Zoppa.  I really like him now.  LOL  ;D

jrp

ME4SPADES_

yes it is i meet and play a game for the first time today with someone from here was helping her with a card game very nive person

bubblegum

*Angel*

Cody

I could see the help on card and 2+ player games where a partner would be nice, but unfortunatly, I know nobody who plays pogo :(

*Angel*

Well you do now.  When your here, you can make lots of friends.  ;)

~TJ~

AWWwwww why ty, it was easy,,, did it on lunch, 6 or 7 games,,,,, just wondering if ya saw it when ya logged in :o :o :o, i got my 36 badge ,lmao

cathyl1226

i wish there was some way we could share our pogo names so we could say hi if we run into each other.  I have run into people i thought were from here, but i wasn't quite sure how to appoach them without announcing they use autos.

bubblegum

yea you can...we PM each other with our pogo names and add them to our list...don't post your pogo name on the boards though....but need 50 posts to PM someone.  But hey, keep talking, make some friends and get to know all of us.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview