Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

finally.........

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

;D finally i win the football picks with 11 and won the tie breaker... like to thank helen i picked ur choices but change dallas cause thats my team  O0

RC

buck.. It's not like I went thru every person's picks and checked em all.. but from what I saw, you had 4 games picked wrong (NYG, SF, ATL, WSH- all lost), which would give you 10 correct picks.. if you saw other people with 11 correct, then one of them is going to win. If you made a mistake and meant that someone with 10 correct was going to win, then I still don't think it could be you with the tiebreaker, cuz your total points was only 14, the game's points was 41.. I know there was someone else closer than that with 10 correct.. myself, for one.. but I don't know who won for sure though, or how many correct picks they had.

SexySagittarian

I had 10 correct picks and had 41 as the tie breaker.....DO YOU THINK i HAVE A CHANCE?  (i HOPE, i HOPE!)

RC

Well.. a quick scan of the first page of picks, and I saw SaintHippo and bobby who had 11 picks correct.. so someone with 10 is not gonna win this week.

SexySagittarian

I should have had 11 correct....the Redkins were robbed! >:(

RC

Me too.. Philly had that game all the way until the last 4 mins or so.. just stupid mistakes by this team this year, there have been quite a few. McNabb passing near the end when they should have been handing off and running the clock down, and he throws an INT for a TD.. just plain stupid.

SexySagittarian

That's true, the Eagles just got sloppy at the end. I just heard on the news that Joe Gibbs is sending his copy of the Skins tape to the powers that be to prove that Tampa did not make that touchdown at the end of the game. it won't change the outcome but it might give us Skins fans a little satisfaction :(

RC

You mean the 2-point conversion that put them over instead of tying it with an extra point? It was kind of hard to tell where the ball was on that one, but it sure looked like his elbow was on the ground outside of the goal line, just short of it.. it would be hard for the ball to be over the line at that point.

buck123

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview