PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:29:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

quick quack question

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

What rank is the first badge in quick quack? I'm part way done with rank 3 and just wondering

420joel

bubblegum

AdDn8187

Big OUCH as a matter of fact.  I played for 3 hrs straight and only made to rank 5.  After rank 5 it takes longer and longer, this is going to be one of them games thats going to get boring before you can finsih.  Seems like Pogo is making the game badges longer and longer to get to.  I guess that could be a good thing, the jury is still out on that one. 

bubblegum

I'm already in line for the auto when it comes out.. ;D :o

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on November 15, 2005, 10:34:04 AM
I'm already in line for the auto when it comes out.. ;D :o

Pssss, it's a secret so don't tell anyone else but the Auto is out. Let's keep this between you and I!  :D

bubblegum

WonderMom

Quote from: AdDn8187 on November 15, 2005, 10:32:54 AM
Big OUCH as a matter of fact.  I played for 3 hrs straight and only made to rank 5.  After rank 5 it takes longer and longer, this is going to be one of them games thats going to get boring before you can finsih.  Seems like Pogo is making the game badges longer and longer to get to.  I guess that could be a good thing, the jury is still out on that one. 
It went from 5,000 to rank 4 to 20,000 for rank 5.  That doesn't seem right, lol.  It seems like they tease you for the first few ranks and then make you work!

Lish

moonshine

from the "how to play" area on pogo for quick quack.................

Each time you play a duck, you earn at least 1 Quick Quack ticket. If you finish the game, your rank will increase based on the number of Quick Quack tickets you have earned in the game. (You do not need to win a Bonus Prize to get rank progress, but you need to finish the game.) Check the duckie at the bottom of the screen to see your current rank.

Quick Quack contains 50 ranks and 5 rank badges.

The first ranks are shown below. The rest are a surprise for you to discover!

1,000 Quick Quack tickets: Baby Duckie Rank
5,000 Quick Quack tickets: Nurse Duckie Rank
10,000 Quick Quack tickets: Painter Duckie Rank
30,000 Quick Quack tickets: Big Red Beehive Duckie Rank
50,000 Quick Quack tickets: Toga Duckie Rank
70,000 Quick Quack tickets: Blushing Bride Duckie Rank
90,000 Quick Quack tickets: Groom Duckie Rank
110,000 Quick Quack tickets: Hobo Duckie Rank
130,000 Quick Quack tickets: Goth Duckie Rank and the Squeezy Ducky Badge!

foxx

I found these a while ago...and I am sure someone will tell me "Someone else already posted these"....but i thought i'd share anyway!  :P

CindyLouWho

Thanks Foxx.  Thats the 1st I've seen those.   O0

foxx

yw...I was gonna post 'em a few days ago but someone said they had already been posted...

Lish

BlueFrog

Quick Quack is the game that goes on forever and ever. Reminds me of Pork Chop singing this is the song...........And those badges are cute. Thnx for posting em
    Have a S T day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview