Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

for homer

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Homer-whoo hoo!!! Danceing Homer!!! Got the ipod today-it works wonderfully! I stayed home sick today with the stupid flu, and this has made my day, thanks!!!! ;D

Homer

Glad you got it but Homer's not dancing. I have the flu as well. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

poor you....sniff sniff my mistake was letting work talk me into getting the flu shot..I should have known better. Every single frigging time I get the flu shot I get the flu...BUT NO my boss..(dang him) didn't belive me, said it can't be possilbe...so I went out and got one and now I'm out for the count for the next couple weeks... :o nothing like being doped up on nyquill...

janet

I am so sorry Homer and Bubblegum.  But Buubblegum, you got the ipod.  Nyquil is great, but you must be having a little problem shooting those ducks aren't you.  Get will soon, both of you.

bubblegum

pogohatesme

:o So sorry to hear your both ill!  Hope you get well soon!!  Hope someone remembers to spray this place down with lysol too!

ME4SPADES_

me 2 is sry to here you guys are ill hope you get to feeling better
and gum if you still need help with that game let me know ok and i do have a cure for the flu my mom use to give it to us it was callrf a hot toddie talk about a wham that did the trick but u have to sweet it out and all that stuff but hand in there you will get to feel better soon r drunk which ever comes first take care you to

*Angel*

Feel better Bubblegum, and Homer!  My son got his flu shot today, but I am not a fan of needles so I passed.  The doctor said, "Look at you making the 6 year old get one, and his mommy is acting like it's her getting poked."  I don't want no darn needles.

Jewel

I hope that you both feel better very soon.   ;)

Homer

Thank you all. I'm feeling much better now. Yesterday was terrible. I was unable to eat for 2 days. Finally ate something today.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 16, 2005, 02:40:33 PM
Thank you all. I'm feeling much better now. Yesterday was terrible. I was unable to eat for 2 days. Finally ate something today.

I ran into this guy yesterday that was asking for money because he said he hadn't had a bite in 3 days.
So I bit him.
Bah dum bum

Glad you're feeling better Homer  :)

Homer

bubblegum

i'm starting to feel more human myself...been taking that green death flavored nyquill... :o

Homer

I'm on several kinds of potions. LOL

At least the green stuff helps you sleep.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview