This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I just wanted to wish my family at pogocheats a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!  I'm off now to start my turkey. Enjoy your day...I expect to be bloated by the end of the day but no doubt I will still be shoveling the pumpkin pie into whatever spaces are left in my stomache! LOL

*Angel*

Thank you so much.  Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL!   :)

Brandon493

patandmegan

Hope every one has a fantastic feast today.  One of the things I am thankful for is Oscar, who makes my pogo life soooo much easier, and Barbara, who is so nice to everyone, and Mr. Bill, who is hilarious.

Pat

luvmydogmax

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, thanks Oscar for all you do and all the wonderful people on here.  Have a safe and happy day.

janet

Want to wish every one a wonderful Thanksgiving.  One thing that I am thankful for is all of the wonderful and very special people that have made my Pogo life so much more interesting and fun.  You have all put a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart on more than one occasion.  May Got bless you all.   :-*

Jewel

Thanks, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to all.  :)

PogoNutz

Happy Thanksgiving.  In a world full of troubles of every sort, it is nice to take the time and consider the ways in which we are blessed and to take a moment and be thankful for them. 
Peace, love and joy to you all.

420joel

i hope that everyone have a safe and happy thanksgiving

Eagles Fan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Don't eat too much of that Turkey.  Black Friday is tomorrow.  Need to get out in the push and shove that crowd and buy all those gifts.  Not me never go on Bkack Friday!  lol Have a safe and Happy Holiday!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hope everyone has a happy one. Thanks to all who come in here and make this all possible. All of you rock!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

WonderMom

Olivia

happy t day and be carefuly traveling if you have to!

Muffin816

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving !!!  ;)  :-*

CindyLouWho

Hope everyone had a safe, happy Thanksgiving & ate lots of goooood food.  After cooking for 2 days, I couldn't eat much but I'll make up for it today!!  LOL   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview