PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

who's working on quick quack

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

joshua's programs don't work here, hope it's someone who can do a  OS Windows ME program

magnet

Did I miss something?  Don't see the game Quick Quack out yet

huggybear

Tomorrow its suppose to be released, i think he was hinting for a program for QQ for Me

jrp

Too many games to complete so little time to do it, thank goodness for badgehelp

huggybear

bubblegum

must earn first rank badgein quick quack.....must earn first rank badge... :)

huggybear

Hope fully theres a glitch ther also  >:D get 2 badges for the price of one lol

BlueFrog

I used to have 8 rows of raspberries. And after picking them for half a day :o  all I would see/think about was raspberries. This game is like picking them dang raspberries for 2 weeks day after day! True the auto isn't working that great, (give em time to get those kinks worked out, and we know they will)  :D but one trick I've learned is
(if the auto doesn't work or work good) use the auto for 25 - 50 % of it's use. Then wait for the update for it to come out, then finish using the freebie time on it. Then buy it. Thats what I've learned to do.
Have a S T day

notmypogoname

I have to finish the game for the last auto I bought before I am allowed to buy another one (which will probably be Quick Quack, since the game made my head hurt... LOL).  The bad thing is, I keep forgetting to turn it on.  LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview